Spring Is Here!

I love Spring. It is my favorite season.  For one, the weather is just right.  Not too hot, nor too cold.  I also love this season because it speaks to me of life. The birds are chirping, the sun is shining, flowers are blooming.  Everywhere I look, life is springing up.  God uses this season to remind me that He IS doing a new thing:

See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you. (Is. 42:9)

See, I am doing a new thing!  Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland. (Is. 43:19)

If you have been walking through a season of hardship, disappointment or sorrow, God wants to encourage your heart today and remind you that He will make a way for you out of your Winter season into the fullness of Spring:

I will make rivers flow on barren heights, and springs within the valleys. I will turn the desert into pools of water, and the parched ground into springs. (Is. 41:18)

Will you trust God today and believe that He will bring you through? Take His hand and allow Him to gently guide you.  Your Spring time awaits and it is full of life, promise, peace, joy, love and prosperity.  I encourage you to find a place to be alone with your Heavenly Father today and allow Him to encourage your heart!

Look, the winter is past,

and the rains are over and gone.
 12 The flowers are springing up,
      the season of singing birds has come,
      and the cooing of turtledoves fills the air.
 13 The fig trees are forming young fruit,
      and the fragrant grapevines are blossoming.
   Rise up, my darling!
      Come away with me, my fair one!”

*Photo Credit:  Laura DeLeon.

1. Lauren says:

beautiful and much needed today!! Thank you so much!!

2. Lauren says:

beautiful and much needed today!! Thank you so much!!

3. Lauren says:

beautiful and much needed today!! Thank you so much!!

4. Lauren says:

beautiful and much needed today!! Thank you so much!!

5. Tracy says:

Oh my goodness! God just sent me a boost of encouragement through your entry. Those are two of my favorite passages I needed that reminder right now! (Thank you Lord!) God always "speaks" so much to me through the Spring season…watching things come alive again. Beautiful…beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this today.

6. Tracy says:

7. Tracy says:

8. Tracy says:

9. Loren says:

Amen my friend and thank you sooo much for this!! I NEEDED to hear this and am sooo thankful for the new season to come πŸ™‚

Bless you Barbie!

10. Loren says:

Bless you Barbie!

11. Loren says:

Bless you Barbie!

12. Loren says:

Bless you Barbie!

13. JillAileenJones says:

I love Spring too-it always reminds me of the hope I have in Jesus-that He took me (dead in sin) and made me a "New Life" in Him. I am always amazed every year when everything starts blooming and every where you go it is new, pretty, clean, and fresh looking and I stop and think-this is how I now am in Christ-new-fresh, pretty, clean. I just love the hope that comes with Spring.
    Thanks for sharing-I am always blessed by your blogs.
    Hope you have a great day. We started our Spring Break today-I woke up to my kitchen sink and dishwasher and my wash machine and laundry room sink over flowing! Not a great way to start the day-we just paid $400 3 weeks ago to have a pipe fixed in the back yard now this-making me pretty bummed-but I am believing God is in control of this too and He will take care of it. The plumbers can't come till tomorrow so I can't do anything in the kitchen or laundry room today-6 people-boy do we go through the clothes and dishes fast! Pray for me and my sanity and wallet today and tomorrow! Thanks
    Blessings to you
    Jill Jones
    Pathway to Purpose

14. JillAileenJones says:

Thanks for sharing-I am always blessed by your blogs.
    Blessings to you
    Jill Jones
    Pathway to Purpose

15. JillAileenJones says:

Thanks for sharing-I am always blessed by your blogs.
    Blessings to you
    Jill Jones
    Pathway to Purpose

16. JillAileenJones says:

Thanks for sharing-I am always blessed by your blogs.
    Blessings to you
    Jill Jones
    Pathway to Purpose

17. Julie@comehaveapeace says:

Thank you, Barbie. Sometimes the descriptions of scripture seem like I'm reading them for the first time – so refreshing!

18. Julie@comehaveapeace says:

19. Julie@comehaveapeace says:

20. Julie@comehaveapeace says:

21. Debbie says:

Barbie, I love spring too! New beginnings. The Scriptures were so perfect. Thanks for the words of encouragement.

blessings,
    Debbie

22. Debbie says:

blessings,
    Debbie

23. Debbie says:

blessings,
    Debbie

24. Debbie says:

blessings,
    Debbie

25. Tracy says:

Good morning my friend! Just wanted to let you know I linked to this post today. (Hope you don't mind.)

Have a wonderful day!