40 In Faith

He Loves Me!

(Photo Credit:  Heart & Soul Reflections)
I have not been able to steer away from this theme of God’s love. I am receiving so much new revelation from my Heavenly Father concerning His heart for me. I hope you are all being blessed, as well as reminded of how much He loves you!
When I was a little girl I remember picking daisy’s and reciting the famous, “He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not” song (or whatever it was) as I picked off the petals:
He loves me,
He loves me not,
He loves me,
He loves me not,
He loves me, he loves me not.

It just so happened that my petals often ran out on the “he loves me not” part.  For many different reasons, I grew up thinking that I was not worthy of being loved. For most of my adult life, I have had a skewed perception of my Heavenly Father’s love for me. I would often ask myself why the Creator of the Universe would love someone like me?  I somehow found myself trying to separate His created being — one worthy of love — from this person who I felt I had made myself into.  And because I thought I was the way I was due to the gravity of my sin, therefore God did not have to love me.  After all, I was not His original design.  I was some made up version of the me He originally created. What a lie I’ve believed!  Is this not what My Jesus died for?  But God is beginning to bring greater revelation of His love for me.  I believe He is positioning me in a place where I can now fully begin to grasp the depth of His love!
And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.
I’ve been ruined by love. I’ve heard His voice loud and clear. There is nothing that will ever separate me from this truth.

And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

He loves me,
He loves me not,
He loves me,
He loves me not,
HE LOVES ME!

Kate
    April 27, 2010 at 3:20 pm

It is so wonderful to read how much joy the love of the Lord brings you. You really have a gift with words. When I think of the way He loves me, I often feel like I am spinning on a sunny summer day out in the sun. This feeling of perfect happiness when my heart feels like it is going to burst of pure joy. Thank you for writing a post that made me spin – even if it was only in my head.

Blessings,

Kate
    April 27, 2010 at 3:20 pm

Blessings,
    Kate

Lauren
    April 27, 2010 at 3:26 pm

Thank you so much for sharing this … just like your last post – this is beautiful and has touched my heart!

Lauren
    April 27, 2010 at 3:26 pm

Lauren
    April 27, 2010 at 3:26 pm

Lauren
    April 27, 2010 at 3:26 pm

Sheri
    April 27, 2010 at 3:40 pm

I love this, and I am guilty of it. Especially when life is crumbling around me, I tend to shrink away from the One who loves me the most, because I feel like I am only getting what I deserve. It takes a lot to pull me out of that pit, and to realize that I don't have to earn or deserve His love; I already have it. Thanks for the reminder!

Sheri
    April 27, 2010 at 3:40 pm

Sheri
    April 27, 2010 at 3:40 pm

Sheri
    April 27, 2010 at 3:40 pm

Tracy
    April 27, 2010 at 4:32 pm

Amen, Amen, Amen!!! Such truth in your words. What great encouragement today. Thank you!

Tracy
    April 27, 2010 at 4:32 pm

Tracy
    April 27, 2010 at 4:32 pm

Tracy
    April 27, 2010 at 4:32 pm

Cherie
    April 27, 2010 at 5:05 pm

Barbie, thanks for sharing this great truth! What a crazy thing that the God of the universe loves each and every one of us just as we are!

I love daisies too!

Cherie
    April 27, 2010 at 5:05 pm

I love daisies too!

Cherie
    April 27, 2010 at 5:05 pm

I love daisies too!

Cherie
    April 27, 2010 at 5:05 pm

I love daisies too!

Adoption Mama
    April 28, 2010 at 2:11 am

I am so grateful for the Father's love. Since losing my Mom last week, I am so much more aware of this flawless love.

Thanks for this timely reminder.

Adoption Mama
    April 28, 2010 at 2:11 am

Thanks for this timely reminder.

Adoption Mama
    April 28, 2010 at 2:11 am

Thanks for this timely reminder.

Adoption Mama
    April 28, 2010 at 2:11 am

Thanks for this timely reminder.

Deb
    April 28, 2010 at 2:56 am

There's nothing like His love!

So incredible.

Sweet dreams.

Deb
    April 28, 2010 at 2:56 am

There's nothing like His love!

So incredible.

Sweet dreams.

Deb
    April 28, 2010 at 2:56 am

There's nothing like His love!

So incredible.

Sweet dreams.

Deb
    April 28, 2010 at 2:56 am

There's nothing like His love!

So incredible.

Sweet dreams.

Camie
    April 28, 2010 at 4:21 am

Oh He loves me…He loves me! Love it!

Camie
    April 28, 2010 at 4:21 am

Oh He loves me…He loves me! Love it!

Camie
    April 28, 2010 at 4:21 am

Oh He loves me…He loves me! Love it!

Camie
    April 28, 2010 at 4:21 am

Oh He loves me…He loves me! Love it!

mchristiangirl
    April 28, 2010 at 11:17 am

Thanks for a reminder that God loves us soooo much. Sometimes, the daily grind can make you lose perspective of this.

mchristiangirl
    April 28, 2010 at 11:17 am

mchristiangirl
    April 28, 2010 at 11:17 am

mchristiangirl
    April 28, 2010 at 11:17 am

Double Wide Mom
    April 28, 2010 at 7:54 pm

Amen! And thanks for reminding me HE loves me!

Double Wide Mom
    April 28, 2010 at 7:54 pm

Amen! And thanks for reminding me HE loves me!

Double Wide Mom
    April 28, 2010 at 7:54 pm

Amen! And thanks for reminding me HE loves me!

Double Wide Mom
    April 28, 2010 at 7:54 pm

Amen! And thanks for reminding me HE loves me!