40 In Faith

He Holds My Tears

(Photo Credit:  Laura DeLeon)

I am in need of God’s strength today.

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
(Psalm 73:26)

Have you ever had a day when it feels like your heart has been violently ripped from your chest?  Today has been one of those for me.  I need His strength and I need Him to hold my heart.  The Word says that He holds all of my tears.
You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book. (Psalm 56:8)

I think I filled the bottle to overflowing today.  I know that God is with me in this, but it still hurts.

He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds.
(Psalm 147:3)

Adoption Mama
    June 1, 2010 at 10:47 am

Lord, I pray you gird up Barbie and give her the strength to endure whatever you have for her. Bring contentment to her spirit and thankfulness to her lips. May she rest in your amazing love.

In the Name of the true Life Giver,

Adoption Mama
    June 1, 2010 at 10:47 am

In the Name of the true Life Giver,
    Jesus

Michelle (michabella)
    June 1, 2010 at 12:24 pm

God is close to the brokenhearted. I am so sorry you are hurting. My prayers are with you <333

Michelle (michabella)
    June 1, 2010 at 12:24 pm

Michelle (michabella)
    June 1, 2010 at 12:24 pm

Michelle (michabella)
    June 1, 2010 at 12:24 pm

Alicia, The Snowflake
    June 1, 2010 at 12:47 pm

Oh I am so sorry my friend. I know the feeling and it never feels good. I will be praying. He does know and He does hold our tears and comfort us. Praying for His comfort to keep you and hold you. Take care my sweet friend and know that I am praying for you and your family. (((Hugs)))

Alicia, The Snowflake

praying for you!!!

Lauren
    June 1, 2010 at 1:21 pm

praying for you!!!

Janette@Janette's Sage
    June 1, 2010 at 1:47 pm

Yes, the day I had to take my children's pictures off the wall of our house. The day I took pictures of their hand prints that were in bedded in the kitchen plaster..so I would have them to remember. We were disconnecting from the home I had given birth in, to start on new journey….without directions…a forced move.
    Yes, he holds all those tears. Yes, this is our temporary home and he is building us a eternal home.
    Yes, and yes,

Janette@Janette's Sage
    June 1, 2010 at 1:47 pm

Yes, and yes,
    Janette

Brenda Susan
    June 1, 2010 at 11:43 pm

Yes, I do know the feeling also. You know that you know, that God is good…..but the pain is very real, so that makes those two facts irreconcilable for a bit.

God IS good, but the world & some of the people in it are not so good. He hurts when you hurt, let Him hold you even when you haven't a clue where the silver lining is hidden. Praying for you today.

Brenda Susan
    June 1, 2010 at 11:43 pm

Brenda Susan
    June 1, 2010 at 11:43 pm

Brenda Susan
    June 1, 2010 at 11:43 pm

********Shelly********
    June 2, 2010 at 12:22 am

Saying a prayer for you today, Barbie….

XO
    Shelly

********Shelly********
    June 2, 2010 at 12:22 am

Saying a prayer for you today, Barbie….

XO
    Shelly

********Shelly********
    June 2, 2010 at 12:22 am

Saying a prayer for you today, Barbie….

XO
    Shelly

********Shelly********
    June 2, 2010 at 12:22 am

Saying a prayer for you today, Barbie….

XO
    Shelly

Tracy
    June 2, 2010 at 2:41 am

Praying for you Barbie. So grateful for God's comfort and presence at times when we hurt.

Tracy
    June 2, 2010 at 2:41 am

Tracy
    June 2, 2010 at 2:41 am

Tracy
    June 2, 2010 at 2:41 am

Rachel
    June 2, 2010 at 3:27 am

((((Barbie))))

I am so sorry. This world is so full of pain. Even though it's a temporary home the pain is still there. It makes me angry how upside-down the world is. And I'm sorry, truly sorry, that you are dealing with it now.

Jesus said, "Come to me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest."

I pray that you can rest in Him–even if it is for just a moment. He knows your trials. He knows.

If you need to talk let me know. OK?

Rachel

Rachel
    June 2, 2010 at 3:27 am

((((Barbie))))

If you need to talk let me know. OK?

Rachel

Rachel
    June 2, 2010 at 3:27 am

((((Barbie))))

If you need to talk let me know. OK?

Rachel

Rachel
    June 2, 2010 at 3:27 am

((((Barbie))))

If you need to talk let me know. OK?

Rachel

Sheri
    June 2, 2010 at 11:56 pm

Praying for you, and hoping that the pain eases soon. He is with you, take comfort in that.

Sheri