Times of Refreshing

I will be leaving tomorrow afternoon to spend a week at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City, MO.  Me and a few friends are taking our teens to the Fascinate Teen Conference.  We are so excited for this opportunity to have our young ones sit under such dynamic teaching and worship.  I myself am looking forward to spending many hours sitting in the House of Prayer in worship, prayer and meditation.  With everything that is going on in my life right now, I am so looking forward to this time of refreshing in His presence.  I think we all need times away with the Lord and to experience Him on a deeper level. I am grateful for this opportunity.
Please pray for my family while I am away.  My husband and eldest daughter will be holding down the fort.  I just picked up my almost 10-year old girl from a friends house.  She was to be sleeping over but called me in tears because she already misses me.  Oh, and I will miss her 10th birthday, which is on Sunday.  I feel bad about that, but I have left presents and my daughter will be taking her and her friends swimming and for ice cream to celebrate.
I will try and get on line as much as I can to check in with all of you but in case I don’t, I didn’t want you to think I have run away.  I will be back in town late next Tuesday night.

Have an awesome week my friends!

1. Debbie says:

I pray for a wonderful time of prayer, blessing and refreshment.

Hugs,
    Debbie

2. Debbie says:

I pray for a wonderful time of prayer, blessing and refreshment.

Hugs,
    Debbie

3. Debbie says:

I pray for a wonderful time of prayer, blessing and refreshment.

Hugs,
    Debbie

4. Debbie says:

I pray for a wonderful time of prayer, blessing and refreshment.

Hugs,
    Debbie

5. partialemptynester says:

OMGOODNESS, I will sooo be praying for you! I know you are so excited to go, but there is that tugging mommy guilt about your daughter's 10th b-day! I have something special waiting for you on my blog when you get a chance, sweet sister in Christ :))

6. partialemptynester says:

7. partialemptynester says:

8. partialemptynester says:

9. Leah says:

Hi Barbie πŸ™‚ I am so glad for you to be able to have this opportunity for yourself and your daughters! I just wanted to say that I always enjoy hearing from you. I actually was lifting you up in prayer the other night concerning your present struggles and the Lord showed me your hand painting a beautiful dove, which became alive as you released it into the air. Then I saw the dove return with something in its mouth (sound familiar?!) but it wasn't a branch..it was money! I knew I had to share that with you, as I believe that God is saying that the hard times are almost over, and he has something fresh and new in store for your family. Your dove will not come back with an empty beak for long!!

10. Leah says:

11. Leah says:

12. Leah says:

13. Resisting Perfection says:

Hope you have a blessed trip!

14. Resisting Perfection says:

Hope you have a blessed trip!

15. Resisting Perfection says:

Hope you have a blessed trip!

16. Resisting Perfection says:

Hope you have a blessed trip!

17. Cranberry Morning says:

Have a safe and refreshing week!

18. Cranberry Morning says:

Have a safe and refreshing week!

19. Cranberry Morning says:

Have a safe and refreshing week!

20. Cranberry Morning says:

Have a safe and refreshing week!

21. Courtney says:

Prayers for you and your family! Have a wonderful time and safe travels!

22. Courtney says:

Prayers for you and your family! Have a wonderful time and safe travels!

23. Courtney says:

Prayers for you and your family! Have a wonderful time and safe travels!

24. Courtney says:

Prayers for you and your family! Have a wonderful time and safe travels!

25. Cielo Azul Jewelry says:

I hope you have a lovely time away! You family will be fine after the initial shock=0) Wishing you a safe trip.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment=0)

Have a great week away,
    xoxo,
    Carol

26. Cielo Azul Jewelry says:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment=0)

Have a great week away,
    xoxo,
    Carol

27. Cielo Azul Jewelry says:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment=0)

Have a great week away,
    xoxo,
    Carol

28. Cielo Azul Jewelry says:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment=0)

Have a great week away,
    xoxo,
    Carol

29. ********Shelly******** says:

Saying a prayer for your family while you are away….and one for you, that you might experience God like you never have, soak in His presence and be strengthened to complete the tasks He has before you. Let His love overwhelm you this week! XO!

30. ********Shelly******** says:

31. ********Shelly******** says:

32. ********Shelly******** says:

33. Lizzy says:

I live in Kansas!!! My grandparents go to IHOP!! That is so wacky! Will be praying for you.
    P.S. You have a very nice blog!

34. Lizzy says:

P.S. You have a very nice blog!

35. Lizzy says:

P.S. You have a very nice blog!

36. Lizzy says:

P.S. You have a very nice blog!

37. Anna Gray says:

Barbie,
    Just stopping by to tell you that I love your blog! I found you through Hannah @ Aspire. I like the music on here, the design, the title, and everything! This is such a lovely blog and it seems like a nice, low key place to come. =)

38. Anna Gray says:

Barbie,

39. Anna Gray says:

Barbie,

40. Anna Gray says:

Barbie,

41. Jinnia says:

Have a wonderfully refreshing time!

42. Jinnia says:

Have a wonderfully refreshing time!

43. Jinnia says:

Have a wonderfully refreshing time!

44. Jinnia says:

Have a wonderfully refreshing time!

45. Erin @ Closing Time says:

What a wonderful opportunity! I pray your week at IHOP is a huge blessing! πŸ™‚

46. Erin @ Closing Time says:

What a wonderful opportunity! I pray your week at IHOP is a huge blessing! πŸ™‚

47. Erin @ Closing Time says:

What a wonderful opportunity! I pray your week at IHOP is a huge blessing! πŸ™‚

48. Erin @ Closing Time says:

What a wonderful opportunity! I pray your week at IHOP is a huge blessing! πŸ™‚

49. Beth in NC says:

I'm envious! You are going to have an awesome time!

50. Beth in NC says:

I'm envious! You are going to have an awesome time!

51. Beth in NC says:

I'm envious! You are going to have an awesome time!

52. Beth in NC says:

I'm envious! You are going to have an awesome time!