40 In Faith

The Heat Is On!

Hello friends!  On Wednesday night, a friend and I flew to Arizona to visit one of our best friends who moved there about four years ago.  I have to say, that the heat out here has been shocking!  Yesterday it was 116!  I have never been in a place that has been so hot, and so appreciate my California weather. But, we are having a great time just hanging out, talking and watching chick flicks.

Yesterday, my friend introduced me to

I wasn’t sure about it at first.  A drive up, little tiny place that serves coffee.  But I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised!

Today, we will be hanging out inside mostly as it’s supposed to be well over 100 today. We do plan on visiting the local AVON store.  I have never been in a place where you could actually walk in and buy AVON.

On Monday, I am meeting up with Debbie at Heart Choices.  I am so excited to be able to meet her. She’s been an amazing encouragement to me and a wonderful cyper friend. I can’t wait to give her a big hug!

I just wanted to pop in and let you all know where I was, just in case you were missing me.  I will be back in town on Wednesday afternoon and hope to have a couple of cool things to announce!

Lilac City Momma
    July 16, 2010 at 4:03 pm

Dutch Bros = love!!

following from allied moms.

Lilac City Momma
    July 16, 2010 at 4:03 pm

Dutch Bros = love!!

following from allied moms.

Lilac City Momma
    July 16, 2010 at 4:03 pm

Dutch Bros = love!!

following from allied moms.

Lilac City Momma
    July 16, 2010 at 4:03 pm

Dutch Bros = love!!

following from allied moms.

Loren
    July 16, 2010 at 4:18 pm

Barbie!

THAT.IS.HOT!!!!

So can't wait to hear about your meeting Debbie!! Take pics ok!

Stay cool and enjoy your day

Love you

Loren
    July 16, 2010 at 4:18 pm

Barbie!

THAT.IS.HOT!!!!

So can't wait to hear about your meeting Debbie!! Take pics ok!

Stay cool and enjoy your day

Love you

Loren
    July 16, 2010 at 4:18 pm

Barbie!

THAT.IS.HOT!!!!

So can't wait to hear about your meeting Debbie!! Take pics ok!

Stay cool and enjoy your day

Love you

Loren
    July 16, 2010 at 4:18 pm

Barbie!

THAT.IS.HOT!!!!

So can't wait to hear about your meeting Debbie!! Take pics ok!

Stay cool and enjoy your day

Love you

Latte Mama
    July 16, 2010 at 4:31 pm

Yeah that's hot! My sis lives out there and I can't visit during the summer anymore. Have fun!

Latte Mama
    July 16, 2010 at 4:31 pm

Latte Mama
    July 16, 2010 at 4:31 pm

Latte Mama
    July 16, 2010 at 4:31 pm

Aging Mommy
    July 16, 2010 at 6:06 pm

It will be 100F yet again here today but after six years we are used to it and having a pool to dive into certainly helps. I really, really want to see Arizona and hike all those amazing sights, but would not want to try in the July heat!

Have fun meeting up with a fellow blogger, something I have not yet managed to do.

Aging Mommy
    July 16, 2010 at 6:06 pm

Aging Mommy
    July 16, 2010 at 6:06 pm

Aging Mommy
    July 16, 2010 at 6:06 pm

Eldarwen
    July 16, 2010 at 7:49 pm

That sounds fun! I've never been to Arizona, but my grandparents have and they say it is beautiful! 🙂 I hope you're having a lovely time, Barbie!

Eldarwen
    July 16, 2010 at 7:49 pm

Eldarwen
    July 16, 2010 at 7:49 pm

Eldarwen
    July 16, 2010 at 7:49 pm

Debbie
    July 17, 2010 at 12:15 am

It really is hot Barbie! I hope sometime you can come back and visit in the winter. I think February is the best month of all. I look forward to meeting you in person on Monday morning. And yes, we'll be able to give each other real live hugs!!!!

Debbie
    July 17, 2010 at 12:15 am

Debbie
    July 17, 2010 at 12:15 am

Debbie
    July 17, 2010 at 12:15 am

Lea
    July 18, 2010 at 1:34 am

Oh, what a fun time. Enjoy yourself! I'll be looking forward to your return and hearing all about your trip. Hugs to you!

Lea
    July 18, 2010 at 1:34 am

Lea
    July 18, 2010 at 1:34 am

Lea
    July 18, 2010 at 1:34 am

Leah
    July 18, 2010 at 5:37 pm

Have a great time Barbie! So thankful to have you with me in spirit. Can't wait for God to bless us as we strive to regain the fulness of health He intendsfor us!

Leah
    July 18, 2010 at 5:37 pm

Leah
    July 18, 2010 at 5:37 pm

Leah
    July 18, 2010 at 5:37 pm

bp
    July 18, 2010 at 9:10 pm

Whew, that is hot!

Enjoy your time with Debbie. She's such a blessing to me.

bp
    July 18, 2010 at 9:10 pm

Whew, that is hot!

Enjoy your time with Debbie. She's such a blessing to me.

bp
    July 18, 2010 at 9:10 pm

Whew, that is hot!

Enjoy your time with Debbie. She's such a blessing to me.

bp
    July 18, 2010 at 9:10 pm

Whew, that is hot!

Enjoy your time with Debbie. She's such a blessing to me.

Dionne
    July 18, 2010 at 10:38 pm

Oooh yummiful!

Arizona – I have been there a few times and had a blast, but it was sooo hot!

Dionne
    July 18, 2010 at 10:38 pm

Oooh yummiful!

Arizona – I have been there a few times and had a blast, but it was sooo hot!

Dionne
    July 18, 2010 at 10:38 pm

Oooh yummiful!

Arizona – I have been there a few times and had a blast, but it was sooo hot!

Dionne
    July 18, 2010 at 10:38 pm

Oooh yummiful!

Arizona – I have been there a few times and had a blast, but it was sooo hot!