Held In The Arms Of Love

I was so honored that Elizabeth from Living on Literary Lane asked me to write a guest post on her beautiful blog this week.  I hope you will visit her blog and read my post!  Here is a little teaser:
I have always been a visual person.  As I’ve grown and matured as a Christian, God has used pictures and visions to speak to and encourage my heart.
I remember one such time.  I was at a conference and the speaker was talking about the love of God.  You know, the “how high”, “how wide”, “how deep” and “how long” kind of love.  My mind, let alone my heart could not comprehend this kind of love.  Love was not always displayed to me in ways that I desired.  I had many false concepts of what love was, and in many ways my love was abused, tarnished, taken advantage of.  So for me to think that there was this God up in Heaven who loved me like that was something I could not wrap my brain around.  To read more, click here.

1. NanaNor's says:

Oh Barbie, what an incredible post today. I felt like I could have written much of it-you see I never felt that type of love from my mother, during my childhood. So when I "knew" God loved me because of the Word and His Son it took me a long time to experience it….now I crawl up into the lap of my Papa. Thank you for sharing dear friend.
    Hugs today,
    Noreen

2. NanaNor's says:

Hugs today,
    Noreen

3. NanaNor's says:

Hugs today,
    Noreen

4. NanaNor's says:

Hugs today,
    Noreen

5. Laura The Artist says:

Hey barbie, this was a fabulous vision…I want that too. Wonderful and encouraging post my love

6. Laura The Artist says:

7. Laura The Artist says:

8. Laura The Artist says:

9. Laura The Artist says:

10. Laura The Artist says:

11. Laura The Artist says:

12. Laura The Artist says:

13. Lea says:

What a beautiful entry and I'm so happy that you had this vision of His all encompassing love for you. I've been so blessed to have felt this my entire life. No, I do not understand it and cannot comprehend it, but I've always felt it. Blessings to you this day!

14. Lea says:

15. Lea says:

16. Lea says:

17. Elizabeth Rose says:

I was so honored to have you posting on my blog! Your post was lovely. 🙂