ABC’s Of Thanks

Finding Joy | The ABC's of Thanks
I am linking up with Rachel at Finding Joy for the ABCs of Thanks.  Given that Thanksgiving is just two days away, I thought this would be a great way for me to express what I am thankful for.
Alyssa, my first born precious girl!
Bible. I could not survive without God’s Word. It is life to me.
Coffee.  Need I say more?
Deep longing.  It keeps my heart pursuing my Jesus!
Eternity.  I get to spend my forever with God!
Friendships. So thankful for all of the women in my life.
Grace. Without it, I wouldn’t be where I am today.
Healing. I serve a God who still heals today!
Iced lattes.  Even in the Winter time.
Joy. It’s so much more than being happy.
Kisses. I love kisses from my kiddos!
Laughter.  It is medicine to the soul!
Moments. Sometimes, those are all I have.
Night. It’s when I am most productive.
Oranges.  One of the few fruits I will eat.
Provision.  God is faithful!.
Quietness. Seldom, but so thankful when it does happen.
Rain. It brings refreshing!
Salvation. So thankful He first loved me!
Time. I always have enough.
Umbrellas. Shelter from the storm.
Visions. Thankful for what God shows me in the spirit.
Wisdom. Without it, I would be tossing in the wind.
Xtra sleep. Not often, but so nice when it does happen!
Yes! I love the “yes” that God has placed in my spirit!
Zebras. I couldn’t think of anything else!

1. Mrs. Claus says:

I love your list. I'm your newest follower over from Rachel's blog! Can't wait to read more!

Merry Christmas

2. Summer says:

Love this! How awesome and appropriate to post of all things you are thankful for! I love that the BIBLE was one of them and I had to laugh at the creativeness of using Xtra like that LOL….I would have never thought of it….hahahah

love ya
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving
    Summer

3. Paula says:

Okay, I am honestly in love with your list!! I am thankful for many of the same things!! I hope you have a very blessed Thanksgiving. ((hugs))

4. Theresa says:

My first born is a sweet Alyssa too! I am linking up with Rachel tomorrow. Today I posted on our 9th wedding anniversary.
    Loved your list 🙂

5. Greg says:

I like these thoughts, Barbie. A good exercise to do on a regular basis.

6. Bonnie says:

"Yes" is always a good thing! Enjoyed your list! Happy Thanksgiving!

7. Lea says:

Great list Barbie! What a fun exercise this was and then to go and read everyone's. So, so much to be thankful for when we just stop and list it.

Blessings to you and your sweet family for a beautiful day tomorrow.

8. NanaNor's says:

Hi Barbie, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. I love your list and your thankful heart.
    Hugs, Noreen

9. Siobhan says:

Yes i love this. Yes i am so following suit with you Barbs!!! Also gona do a post like this for today

10. Lindy says:

Extra sleep would be so nice. I know I will miss these moments in my life! Have a wonderful thanksgiving!

11. Greyscale Territory says:

A very beautiful list of treasured features in your life!

12. Joan Davis says:

Great list!! Happy Thanksgiving, Barbie!

13. Rachel says:

Barbie — I am thankful for you. I just want you to know that I have been blessed with the friendship that we have cultivated through the blogging world.

I loved T and H. Thank you for always proclaiming truth.

Blessings my friend!

(and I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving. And thank you for linking up!)

Rachel

14. Beth in NC says:

Ha, great list Barbie, but Zebras made me laugh. You definitely have a ZEST for the Holy Spirit. That is why I love ya so!

Have a wonderful day and weekend!
    Beth

15. ginahyatt says:

I love your attitude, I giggle everytime! I thought "G" wa going to be for "gina"!!

16. Child of God says:

I love your list too, especially how you set it up.

<><