Multitude Mondays

I am counting my gifts, continuing to find the beauty in the simple things in life.  For me, it has not been easy to see my gifts in the mundane or routine that has become my life.  I have really had to seek it out.  God is reminding me that He hides beauty for me to find every day.  I continue to pray that He would open my eyes to see.  I want to continue seeking and finding the beauty that is so simply displayed all around me.
Today, I continue counting:

11.  A son who gives kisses freely, even when I don’t deserve them.
12.  Perseverance during the tough times.
13.  The light rain that reminds me of God’s gently cleansing.
14.  God’s provision to get my SUV fixed.
15.  My son’s sweet confession during Sunday School today.
16.  Blooming flowers that remind me that Spring is coming.
17.  A husband who loves to cook.
18.  A house full of chaos mixed with moments of joy and laughter.
19.  The wisdom to make good choices.
20.  Pants that are a little looser.
21.  Clean sheets.
22.  Disney princess movies.
23.  Children who are on fire for God.
24.  The freedom to worship God.
25.  The sound of my children laughing and playing basketball together.

You can link up your list of 1,000 gifts at A Holy Experience.

1. Laura says:

Perseverance during the tough times. How true friend! I need to be reminded of this blessing.

2. I am... says:

i love this. i may start doing it and linking up even though i am not reading the book. reading what others are thankful for always stirs up thankfulness in me.

3. I am... says:

i love this! i may start doing it and linking up even though i am not reading the book. reading what others are thankful for always stirs up thankfulness in me.

4. Janis@Open My Ears Lord says:

Hi Barbie,
    Your gratitude list is so precious. Full of the kisses of your son and the laughter of your children playing together. Enjoy these treasures. For they are truly treasures that pass with the years.
    New moments to embrace will come as the children grow older but none can compare with the sweetness of this time.

I will enter you in the drawing to win Ann's book.

Blessings,
    Janis

5. HistoryisHiring says:

Very encouraging…thanks for sharing!

6. ginahyatt says:

I love these! I need to stop and start counting my gifts as well!

7. Jackie says:

Beautiful gifts, Barbie!

#17…..Your hubs loves to cook….Mine always cleans up afterwards!

We are sooo blessed!

HE IS FAITHFUL!

Hugs!
    Jackie

8. I am... says:

i linked up today! thanks for the encouragement to join in. 🙂

9. Me says:

Great list you have going here…. I can feel your love for your kids. I am still adding to my list. It makes you see life in a whole new way.

10. Janet says:

Great list. He pours out his love on us daily.

11. Craig says:

I’m here from Ann’s – and it’s Thursday – but I love reading the lists and there were over 300 of them. It took me this long to get to yours. And what a great way to put this, “He hides beauty for me to find every day.” I heart that!!!

And when I read through the lists I like to think about it a little and pick a favorite – my favorite from yours was 24. The freedom to worship God. (it seems so simple – we really do take it for granted – when people in China and the Middle East and the Far East are being killed every day – still – for their faith)

I’m really glad I read you today. {smile}

God Bless and keep you and all of yours

12. bp says:

looser pants 🙂 That's a good one! I hadn't thought of it to put on my list, I'd thought of it more as needing to buy new pants! Thanks for the perspective change!

13. ginahyatt says:

Yay for your gifts!! I'm so glad your doing this! What an Inspiration you are!