Walking In The Light

I am contributing today over at 5 Minutes for Faith, sharing a lesson  I learned yesterday from my youngest son about walking in the light.  Here is a little teaser:

As a mother, I teach my children to always be honest.  I have become very good at being able to tell when they are not telling the truth, or when I’m only getting part of the story.  I try to instill in them the importance of going to someone they may have hurt to ask forgiveness; or, at times, going to God with the sin that is in their  hearts.  Today, my 7 year old son taught me a valuable lesson.

Won’t you stop on over to 5 Minutes for Faith and read the rest of the story?  I pray that you will be blessed.  And don’t forget to leave me a comment here or there letting me know you stopped by.

Blessings!

1. Jeanine says:

Wonderful post. Such a sweet little boy! I couldn't help but smile as I was reading it. Thanks for sharing such a good message for all of us…children and adults.
    Peace and blessings to you.
    Jeanine

2. Dena E's Blog says:

Hey Sweet Sis,,,thanks for the note and for being a blessed inspiration to sooooooo many of us Sis!!!
    Inspiration comes when we share with each other the LOVE of Christ…Hugs and Prayers Dena

3. Janette@Janette's Sage says:

Great post…so true that we all can learn so much from our children's tender hearts. I have an Aaron and he has the most tender heart of all my children.
    Keep up the great training mom.

4. carissa @ lowercase letters says:

such a good word. i know you were a proud mommy.

5. Kelly @ Blessed Mommy, Blessed Wife says:

What a great exercise for the kids! I am sure you are one proud Mommy 🙂 Honesty is SO, SO important for children to master at an early age. I feel like Noah already totally gets it. It makes my heart so happy!

6. todrawneargod says:

Found you! ^___^ And following you.. God bless!

7. Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! says:

Love this!!!
    Wylie

8. Jennifer @ Studio JRU says:

What a special young man you have… nowing how important honesty is. Such a wonderful trait to have!

9. Rachel says:

Beautiful post Barbie. I am always blessed by you.

And now, my friend, I get to bless you! The Random Generator pulled your number and you are the winner of the giveaway on my blog!

Blessings to you my friend.

May you know that you are always blessed.

Rachel