Today I am linking up with the community of grace seekers over at A Holy Experience. I am counting my gifts. I find them in the ordinary, every day, often mundane things in life. I am surrounded by beauty. God is opening my eyes and gratitude is growing deep in my heart.
61. The promises of God, and the ability to “speak life” to my spirit man on hard days.
62. Worship that makes my heart soar!
63. Lunch with good friends.
64. A God who delights in me, even in my brokenness.
65. Times of laughter and shopping with my little sis!
66. My children running to the door to great me when I come home.
67. A husband who puts up with my mood swings.
68. Quick healing of my youngest child from Bronchitis and Pneumonia this week.
69. The peace of God in the midst of uncertainty.
70. The ability to stand in the gap and release peace and healing over our land.
How about you? What are you thankful for today? Please share with me in the comment section or link up to a community of grace seekers at A Holy Experience.