17 In Faith

Multitude Mondays

Today I am linking up with the community of grace seekers over at A Holy Experience. I am counting my gifts.  I find them in the ordinary, every day, often mundane things in life.  I am surrounded by beauty.  God is opening my eyes and gratitude is growing deep in my heart.

61.  The promises of God, and the ability to “speak life” to my spirit man on hard days.
62.  Worship that makes my heart soar!
63.  Lunch with good friends.
64.  A God who delights in me, even in my brokenness.
65.  Times of laughter and shopping with my little sis!
66.  My children running to the door to great me when I come home.
67.  A husband who puts up with my mood swings.
68.  Quick healing of my youngest child from Bronchitis and Pneumonia this week.
69.  The peace of God in the midst of uncertainty.
70.  The ability to stand in the gap and release peace and healing over our land.

How about you?  What are you thankful for today?  Please share with me in the comment section or link up to a community of grace seekers at A Holy Experience.

Tiffany Stuart
    April 4, 2011 at 8:36 am

Barbie,

Wow, I love your new blog design. Beautiful. Clean. So refreshing.

And I love reading your thanks. Thanksgiving has changed my life. I love to thank God for life, especially when I am grumbling or in a funky mood. Love Ann’s heart and site.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Switching to a self hosted site has been good, but I’ve lost many of my Blogger readers.

Hugs from Colorado,

Tiffany

April 4, 2011 at 9:16 am

Thank you Tiffany. I am so thankful you were still able to find me!

Dorie
    April 4, 2011 at 8:51 am

Your list is full of beautiful blessings! Joining my voice to many of your items, in particular #64 and #69. Also, thankful for your little one feeling better.

April 4, 2011 at 9:16 am

Thanks Dorie!

Dedra
    April 4, 2011 at 9:08 am

Hi Barbie!

I love your new website design! Gorgeous! Your thankful list is awesome. I especially like #61 and #70. I have to constantly remind myself of the power God has given us through what we speak over ourselves, and others. Thank you for sharing. You are a constant encourager. 🙂

April 4, 2011 at 9:17 am

Thank you Dedra!

Glenna
    April 4, 2011 at 9:46 am

thanks for sharing I love that we can all come together and share our thankfulness of what GOD is doing in our lifes

lora
    April 4, 2011 at 9:59 am

Great list. So whole and True. Counting is so good, isn’t it? 🙂
    I’m glad your youngest is getting well quick!
    Thank you for stopping by and leaving a word at abundant life. It’s always an encouragement.
    Another week of beautiful blessings, Barbie.
    In Him,
    Lora

Lea Culp
    April 4, 2011 at 11:05 am

Always enjoy your “gift list” – such a great reminder! Yes, the gal did eat the waffles and chicken with syrup. Just not for me, but she sure did devour it. :o)

Joan
    April 4, 2011 at 3:38 pm

Hi Barbie:

I enjoyed reading your list of blessings. I like the looks of your new site…I haven’t made the decision to move to WordPress. I tried a wordpress.com blog for a while, but moved back to blogger. However, a self hosted WordPress blog would probably be a better option.

Blessings,
    Joan

April 6, 2011 at 7:04 pm

Thank you Joan. I am loving my new home here on Word Press!

Jennifer
    April 4, 2011 at 7:26 pm

Little sisters are the best! Yay for good husbands! So grateful to hear your youngest is healing quickly!

Gina
    April 6, 2011 at 1:17 am

chiming in to say hooray for #63 !

April 6, 2011 at 7:04 pm

I especially love having lunch with you my friend!

Craig
    April 6, 2011 at 1:10 pm

I clicked over from Ann’s link.

I heart picking a favorite from each list – my favorite from yours this week is: 69. The peace of God in the midst of uncertainty. (oh that peace that passes understanding – we shouldn’t have it – he gives it to us – we (read I) give it back half the time – but it’s invaluable – I heart this one – and needed to hear it today) {smile} and thank you for this.

God bless you and keep you – and all of yours.

April 6, 2011 at 7:05 pm

Thank you Craig. I really appreciate your visit. God is teaching me to trust Him even when I cannot see.

charis
    April 12, 2011 at 4:57 pm

great list! i love laughing with my sister as well!

my most recent post: He who owes me nothing gives me everything