Grace For My Heart
God is doing a work on my heart. I am on a journey of deeper love. It’s a vulnerable place. It can be a fearful place for me, as I don’t know how to give my heart away. But I want to. I know that I can trust Him with my heart. I know that in my brokenness there is healing. I know that He is gentle and caring. He longs to take me deeper. But I sometimes hesitate. Not because I don’t love Him. I love Him. Oh, how I love Him! But there is this fear of the unknown. Why do I fear? He said He would never leave me. He promised to walk with me on this journey. And even though this tug-of-war on my heart hurts at times, I know that He is right beside me. And I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. And even in the times when I feel consumed and I can barely breathe, He comes, with grace for my heart.
Continuing to count….
Grace gifts 141-151
141. The grace He gives my heart so that it can grow.
142. The grace He gives me to be who He created me to be.
143. The grace He gives me so that I can forgive myself.
144. The grace He gives me to love myself.
145. The grace He gives me to love Him more.
146. The grace He gives me to trust Him to lead me even when I cannot see.
147. The grace He gives me to continue to pursue Him even when I cannot feel Him.
148. The grace He gives me to seek Him until I find Him.
149. The grace He gives me when I choose not to go to Him.
150. The grace He gives me when my disobedience leads to failure.
151. The grace He gives me when I come to Him in my brokeness.
I am linking up with others today who are sharing their grace gifts at A Holy Experience. If you have a blog, join us over there. If not, share in your comments here one thing that God is giving you grace for today.