Life is Beautiful
“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” (Ashley Smith)
Life was intended to be beautiful.
Each day holds the promise of beauty that has yet to be revealed. Each moment of every day holds the potential of beauty. I want to live a beauty-filled life, intentionally living life to the fullest. This past week, I have been reminded of my childhood. Back then, everything was beautiful. I remember waking up each day thinking to myself, “What am I going to do today”?
Filled with excitement.
Filled with anticipation.
Filled with hope.
Jesus said that the Kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these, to those with child-like faith.
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” (Matthew 19:14)
I want to be like a child, with eyes filled with wonder, as I take in the beauty of each new day. Life was meant to be beautiful and I don’t want it to pass me by.
I want to invite you to join me as I “Journey through the Song of Songs“. I have uncovered so much beauty in this book and I am looking forward to digging deeper.
Continuing to count,
Grace Gifts 161-171
161. An amazing friend who is helping me to home school my high school junior next year.
162. Catching up with the husband.
163. Children who are learning to sing the prophetic song of the Lord.
164. The arrival of a reimbursed insurance check.
165. The purchase of a new lawn mower.
166. Parents who invite us over for dinner.
167. Carefree little birds hopping about my yard. All of their needs are met.
168. My identity in Christ found in the Word of God.
169. Sacrifices made so that I could be free.
170. God’s protection over my daughter this week.
171. The freedom to worship God in the open air.
How are you living a beauty-filled life this week?
I am linking up with a community of grace seekers over at A Holy Experience. Will you join us? Or simply leave a comment here.