There are days when grace is so had to see. Days when life is fleeting and I don’t stop long enough to see. The Master Artist paints grace everywhere I look. And He is painting it just for me…in the moment, in the mundane, in the routine. Will I choose to embrace these gifts of grace, stopping long enough to breathe them in? Or will I choose to turn away, rushing to and for, missing the opportunity to be changed by the grace He paints upon my heart?
As the Master Artist comes and paints grace upon my heart, I continue to count:
111. Chocolate surprises left by a friend.
112. The still, small voice of God reminding me that I am His princess.
113. Watching and listening to my 10yo daughter help lead worship. I am so blessed!
114. Listening to that same 10yo daughter sing and play guitar. Self taught. I am doubly blessed!
115. Flowers blooming along the path I walk.
116. A clear blue sky on my drive this morning.
117. A half a tank of gas.
118. The opportunity to intercede for the captives on my drive this morning.
119. Simplicity. I am learning.
120. Money stretched far enough to feed the family for the week.
121. The smell of freshly mowed grass.
122. That a closed door means somewhere there stands open a window.
123. The discipline of a God who loves me enough to not leave me where I am.
124. The gentle nudge of the Holy Spirit, guiding my path.
125. To know that I am loved and love others. This makes me successful.
I am linking up with a community of grace seekers over at A Holy Experience today. What kind of gift has God painted on your heart today? Please share.