Today, I am….
Looking back to what He’s already done.
Gaining strength to look forward with joy to what lies ahead.
Believing that beauty revealed in the past breathes hope for beauty yet to be.
The Lord has done great things for us. And we are filled with joy.
(Psalm 126:3 NIV)
Continuing to count,
Grace gifts 182-195
182. Love. A God who loved me first, so that I could love Him back.
183. Friendship. They have stuck with me through thick and thin. Treasures in my life.
184. Mentoring. Pastors, leaders, teachers. They have helped to keep me on the path to fullness.
185. Healing. He’s healed me before. He will do it again.
186. Shelter. The house He provided when we had to move. I am thankful.
187. Provision. Continuous provision despite an almost 2-year layoff for my husband.
188. Family. Children, laughter, extended family near by. We are blessed.
189. Peace. His peace has carried me through the storms.
190. Revelation. The way He quickens His Word and breathes life into my spirit.
191. Joy. He’s turned my mourning into dancing. For this I am grateful.
192. Hope. I cling to Him, the Giver of Hope. The Solid Rock on which I stand.
193. Promises. Many fulfilled, many waiting to be fulfilled. I look forward with joy.
194. Trials. I have grown in these seasons. I welcome them, but Lord give me strength.
195. Beauty. My little boy, who reminded me this week that I am pretty.
I am linking up with A Holy Experience, as we count our gifts to 1,000. Will you join me? Or leave a comment here and let me how you are remembering his goodness towards you today.