Fingerprints of God
Beauty is God’s handwriting. ~ Charles Kingsley
My life has been written, yet in many ways it is still being written. The Creator God knows every aspect of my life. But He gives me the choice to “edit” the script so to speak. Oh, He still knows the end from the beginning. My name has been written in the Book of Life. But how I choose to see and experience this life, and how I choose to conduct myself in thought and in attitude, this is my choice. Everywhere I turn I can see the fingerprints of God. If I look closely enough, I will see that He has touched every part of my life with beauty. Even the hard places. Whether I choose to put that onto my life’s canvas is up to me. My prayer this week is that God would show me His fingerprints of beauty — His touch on my life each day.
Grace Gifts 207-217
207. Hot tea and a good book.
208. A beautiful night sky.
209. Listening to my 8yo son lead prayer at church.
210. Cuddling with my kids in the middle of the night.
211. Additional 10% off an item already on sale!
212. Inspired Deals review package arriving in the mail!
213. A beautiful painting gifted to me by my friend.
214. A daughter filled with excitement and anticipation as she leaves for Kids Camp this week.
215. Colorful and fragrant roses in my backyard.
216. A full tank of gas!
217. Leftovers. Means I don’t have to cook!
I am linking of up with A Holy Experience, sharing my grace gifts. Will you join me there? Or, leave a comment here and let me know how you are seeing the fingerprints of God in your life today.