Abiding {Day 2} The Garden of God’s Heart

Used with permission.

© Laura The Artist

Today I wanted to share with you a painting that my best girlfriend gave to me not too long ago.  Yes, she painted this. Isn’t it amazing?  The first time I saw it, I nearly cried.  It reminds me of the garden of God’s heart, and how He draws us there to commune with us.  He longs to spend time with us, to share the secrets of His heart with us.

This is where I want to abide, in the garden of God’s heart.  This is the place where I must learn to go.  I want to stay in this place, to remain in His garden.  I never want to leave.  I long to abide there, in the garden of God’s heart.

Will you come with me?  Let us abide together in His garden.

I hope that this painting will bless you as much as it does me.

*This is Day 2 of a 31 day series on “Abiding”.  You can find all of my posts in this series here.  And be sure to stop by some of the other 31Dayers.  Over 700 bloggers have linked up so far!  There is something for everyone!

1. Child of God says:

This is beautiful! I too want to spend all my time in the garden of God’s heart. What a wonderful place to reside.

Resting in God’s heart,

2. Debbie says:

I am so glad I had the opportunity to meet your friend Laura in person.  I love her painting!  She is very talented.  And I love that she is on the same page regarding …abiding in Christ.  Simply beautiful.

blessings and love,
    Debbie

3. Wendy says:

Barbie ~ “…share the secrets of His heart with us” Yes! I want to know his secrets too and abide in Him. ~ Wendy

4. Maria says:

Barbie, what a beautiful depiction of the Garden of God’s Heart.  I look forward to your 30 days of abiding as I most definitely want to reside in God’s heart.

5. Lisa Beets says:

Beautiful…painting & post alike, I want to abide in His garden, too!

6. Glenda Childers says:

Fondly,Glenda
    31 days of Christmas wonder

7. Barbie says:

I am learning that I can remain in this place.  It takes focus and practice.

8. jkhenderson3 says:

It is beautiful. 🙂 And I am sure that being painted by a dear friend makes it even more of a treasure. I actually have a painting of trees along a pathway hanging in my room that was painted by one of my dearest friends. How very much it means to me! How thankful I am that He not only blesses us with His own love, He also gives us sweet friends to share this walk with. 🙂

9. Laura @ along for the ride says:

What a beautiful painting Barbie!

10. Kerri Smith says:

What a beautiful painting….it truly does depict that place where we need to be, the garden of God’s heart….a place where I must also learn to go to and abide in!