Drops of Grace
I‘ve fallen short this week. I’ve had not the strength or motivation to do much of what was on my “to do” list. I am still learning to let go and allow God to form my day. I bring my list to Him and He gives me permission to set some things aside. But it’s still hard, this learning to abide and not accomplishing anything. But what is being cultivated in the unseen, in secret, is what truly matters. His grace, it comes as drops on my heart. The ripple effects from these grace drops cause my heart to overflow with his peace and love. He continue to lead me on this journey, opening my eyes to this beauty-filled life that is all around me.
Grace Gifts 342-351
342. The refreshing rain of His Spirit.
343. Laughing so hard my belly aches.
344. Unexpected unemployment extension for my husband. PROVISION!
346. TOMS shoes, my first two pair as a late birthday present!
347. Beautiful moments spent with a friend.
348. Warm weather in the middle of October!
349. His gentle discipline.
350. Christmas shopping beginnings!
351. He sees me!
I am linking up with Ann over at A Holy Experience as we journey to 1,000 gifts. Will you join me there? Or simply leave a comment below and tell me how His grace is washing over you today.