“And when I give thanks for the seemingly microscopic,
I make a place for God to grow within me.”
― Ann Voskamp, One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are
I am on a journey of gratitude for the seemingly insignificant things in my life. These things, although small and often times missed, are the beauty that God places in front of me each and every day. The Master Artist paints treasures for me and lays them before the blank canvass that is my life. And all of these treasures, woven together on life’s canvass, creates the testimony of His handiwork in my life.
Grace Gifts 331-341
331. Smiles on dirty faces.
332. Children who desire to live pure and holy before the Lord.
333. A husband who continually gives grace when I don’t deserve it.
334. Sugar-Free Jello.
335. The way He whispers His love to my heart.
336. Crockpot meals.
337. A reminder that it’s okay to take a time out for myself once and a while.
338. The way He meets me, exactly where I need Him to.
339. Sugar-Free flavored Peppermint Mocha creamer!
340. Friends who love me well.
341. More layers being peeled back by His gentle love.
I am linking up today with Ann at A Holy Experience. Will you join me there? Or leave a comment below and tell me what you are grateful for today.