ABC’s of Thanks

Finding Joy | The ABC's of Thanks

I am linking up with Rachel at Finding Joy for the ABC’s of Thanks.  This is a simple and creative way to share what I am thankful for.

A –  Asparagus (grilled, BBQ’d, oven baked – LOVE it!)
B –  Blogging sisters!
C –  Coffee (any way it comes!)

D –  Daughters!
E –  Eternal life
F –
  Flowers

G –  God’s never ending Grace!
H –  Health
I –  “I love you’s” by my children
J –  JOY
K –  Keurig coffee makers  (can you tell I LOVE coffee)

L –  Love that never fails

T –  Treasured friends
U –
  Unemployment benefits
V –  Voluntary weakness
W –
  His Word which sustains me

X –  eXtra time to finish tasks
Y –  Yummy Thanksgiving meal
Z –  Ziploc bags

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.
(Psalm 107:1)

Have a beautiful Thanksgiving friends!

1. Rosann says:

Barbie, YOU are such a blessing to so many, through the words of this blog.  Thank you for being a beautiful sister in Christ who shares God’s glory with the world.  You are an encouragement and an inspiration.  I love this post and can relate with you on so many of your ABC’s listed here.   Those in particular are The Keurig…I have one too and LOVE it!   My blogging sisters, my daughters, eternal life, …ok well pretty much your entire list!!  LOL!   Wishing you and your family a joyous Thanksgiving filled with laughter, love, and lot’s of great tasting food!

~Hugs,
    Rosann

2. Venessa says:

Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you for writing such wonderful and encouraging words here!

3. charis says:

great list!  i love you pictures that go along with it.  happy thanksgiving!

4. Child of God says:

I hope you have an awesome Thanksgiving with your family! You are beautiful, encouraging and the love of God shines through you.

God Bless,

5. Lea says:

Loved that list, and think that’s the first time I’ve ever seen Ziploc bags on a thankful list, but what in the world would we do without them.  I bet I used 3 or 4 just today.  Hope your day was extra special!

6. Sara says:

That first picture might be the coolest thing ever. Love your list & photos! Happy Thanksgiving.

7. Patrice says:

Great list. Happy Thanksgiving!

8. jkhenderson3 says:

I love your list. 🙂 I am thankful for many of the things you listed, too…daughters, God’s grace, COFFEE, my Mr. old movies, popcorn, the Word…

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Blessings,
    K

9. Anonymous says:

Lovely list Barbie!  I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Love!