6 In featured posts

When days are hard

I am writing over at 5 Minutes for Faith today, talking about hard days.  Will you join me there?  Here is a little snippet of what you can expect:

I’ve been exhausted lately as I’ve been pulled in so many different directions.  Working full time, staying up late, getting up early, helping with homework, shopping, menu planning, house cleaning (well not really, I’m too tired), juggling finances, ministry and relationships.  There just never seems to be enough time in my day to do it all.  I find myself getting further and further behind and it appears that I will never catch up.  Not to mention I’ve had a headache for three days.  My kids need my attention, but I can barely move.  My house needs my attention, but I have no motivation.  And my poor husband.  He gives so much grace.  Oh, and the holidays are right around the corner, literally.  The thought of cooking a Thanksgiving meal, getting a Christmas tree and decorating the house, not to mention Black Friday Christmas shopping, has my head spinning so fast that it’s hard to focus.  My head hurts!

Are you interested in writing a guest post for 5 Minutes for Faith?  If so, please let me know in the comments below and I will send you the information.

Have a blessed day friends!

Lisa
    November 15, 2011 at 12:05 pm

Barbie, I hopped over and read your post for 5 Minutes for Faith.  I would be interested in writing a guest post.  Please send me the information.  Thanks and many blessings!

November 17, 2011 at 11:33 pm

Lisa, I forwarded you the info through email.  I hope you got it.  Let me know if you have any questions!

Lea
    November 15, 2011 at 7:27 pm

Oh, Barbie, bless your heart! I pray that you will find peace in the midst of all you have on your plate.  Life can certainly be overwhelming at times and we look back and wonder how we ever got through it. Hugs to you!

November 17, 2011 at 11:33 pm

Thank you Lea!

Laura Rath
    November 21, 2011 at 12:19 pm

Hi Barbie,
    I followed you over to 5 Minutes for Faith–there is nothing like Scripture to bring peace in a crazy day. I would be interested in writing a guest post. Is it too late to request the information?

Thanks,
    Laura

November 21, 2011 at 2:36 pm

Hi Laura, not at all.  I just sent you an email with the information you need.  Let me know if you have any questions.