Joy Dare: {Week 4 – #70-90}

© marilyn barbone -

Taking the Joy Dare and counting my way to 1000 gifts in 2012!

“We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” – Thornton Wilder

70.  Meat stock up sales at my local grocery stores.
71.  Our new/used refrigerator for our garage.
72.  My proud mama’s heart over the courtship my son has entered into with a wonderful girl.
73.  My daughter said YES to the dress!
74.  God’s faithfulness in meeting her budget limitations.
75.  Spending time at the hospital with a sick friend.
76.  The burden to pray for those who are sick.
77.  That He is Jehovah Rophe, the God who heals.
78.  God’s peace, which surrounds those walking through hard times.
79.  Finding more stuff to sell on eBay!
80.  That my daughter was motivated to get her homework done last week.
81.  Mint flavored, dark chocolate.
82.  That He covers me with His feathers.
83.  That He shelters me under His wings.
84.  That He hides me in the cleft of the Rock.
85.  That He is my Fortress, my Strong Tower.
86.  That He sent His Word and healed our disease.
87.  The reassurance that I am needed.
88.  His gentle whispers that draw me closer.
89.  Amazing grace!
90.  Excited to meet this blogger tomorrow!

I am linking up with Ann over at A Holy Experience today as we count our gifts to 1000 and beyond!  Will you join me there?  Or simply leave a comment below and tell me three things you are thankful for today!

1. Michelle Kidwell says:

Awesome love this
    In Christs Love

2. Linda says:

Lovely and inspiring list!
    Love the picture of the cute little birdie too!

Have a lovely week ahead Barbie!
    Love, Linda

3. Nikki says:

The burden of prayer…yes! what a joy.
    And how fun that you’re meeting Jennifer tomorrow! Have a great time!
    my 3 joys today:
    Husband was able to fix our kitchen faucet — money saved.
    Finding a new church we are now calling home. Church shopping is done!
    Able to help with the everyday things as my friend mourns the loss of her grandmother.

4. Kerri Smith says:

wonderful list! Amen to #89!!

5. Photographing Mom says:

Wonderful list. I’m going to be linking up once I get my post written. 🙂

6. Alene Snodgrass says:

Beautiful, friend. It has been so wild lately I haven’t been good about stopping in at bloggy friends for a visit. I LOVE your new look and arrangement here. Thank you for the reminders in your list of how God heals and He’s our strong Tower – needing those words as I’m curled up in bed today. Blessings sweet friend – jealous you get to meet a bloggy friend in person. Love those sweet moments.

7. Anonymous says:

Hi Barbie,

What a wonderful list!  It was a real blessing to meet you today at Jennifer’s place.  Look forward to reading your blog more 🙂

8. Yes to the dress… how exciting! What a blessing to your friend that you spent time with them at the hospital. Wonderful list of gifts Barbie! 🙂

9. Susan Pardoe says:

Wonderful blessings Barbie!  I am thankful today that I didn’t have to sleep on the couch (my hubby and I take turns snoring and “chasing” each other out of our bedroom!), I’m up at a reasonable hour, and I have the entire day stretching before me with only one commitment that requires me to leave my house.  🙂

10. Kelli says:

Counting with you! What a beautiful list.

JOYfully in Him,