The Weekend Brew: His Handiwork

The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork.  (Psalm 19:1)

I LOVE how He paints the sky.  Don’t you?  I’ve been looking up lately, to see his beautiful handiwork.

I would love for you to join me for Fresh Brewed Sundays.  This is where we share a simple scripture with simple insight.  No heavy words necessary.  Feel free to use the button in your post and link up below!

1. Elizabeth says:

Hi Barbie!
    My daughter knows you friend Dawn at IHOP and works in the healing rooms with her.  She says she’s the best!  Such a small world and so happy we found each other here in the blogosphere!
    Elizabeth
    just following jesus.com

• Barbie says:

Oh Elizabeth, that is so amazing. Dawn was my spiritual mom and mentor back here where I live. I love and miss her so much. Small world! So glad we found each other!

Does your Daugther know Jordan Simas? He is attending IHOP-U and plays drums in the prayer room from time to time. That is our pastor’s son.

2. Anonymous says:

Beautiful my friend.  I take a lot of sky/cloud pictures too.  You may have noticed on Facebook.  :o)

God bless you on this wonderful day!

Love,
    Beth

3. Stephani says:

I love a beautiful sky.  This is a good idea.  I will have to link up sometime! Maybe later today!

4. Joan says:

I love looking at the skies. Indeed they do proclaim His handiwork and His glory.

5. Child of God says:

I love this picture, and I also just love how God paints the sky. Majestic!

Blessings,

6. Yesterday, I saw the most spectaular sunset as I was on my way to the grocery store, it was enormous and shining orange.  Then the sky looked like someone took a paint brush and swiped the sky with orange paint. I was so sad I didn’t have my camera to capture it. You were fortunate, beautiful.

7. Alene Snodgrass says:

His beautiful is oh so magificent. I love looking up for sure. Need to look up more. Blessings for your week ahead.

8. Kerri Smith says:

Beautiful picture….His handiwork is so very awesome!

9. jkhenderson3 says:

I do so love how He paints the sky! The colors are so amazing. His handiwork is breathtaking.  Blessings to you, sweet Barbie. 🙂

10. Barbie says:

Any time Stephani!

11. carissa says:

yes!  creation declares His glory in one of the best ways!!!

-carissa

12. Nikki says:

What a magnificent artist He is! Beautiful capture of His handiwork, Barbie 🙂

13. Beautiful Barbie! Oh how HE paints the sky!!