The Weekend Brew: Hope

© Anita P Peppers - Fotolia.com

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
(Jeremiah 29:11)

Life is often full of blind corners, hair pin turns and bumps in the road.  Even though we cannot fully see all that God has planned for us, we can be confident that He has good things on the horizon.  I’ve been thinking about hope, faith and prosperity lately.  I’m trusting in His provision today and looking forward with hope.

I would love for you to join me for Fresh Brewed Sundays.  This is where we share a simple scripture with simple insight.  No heavy words necessary.  Feel free to use the button in your post and link up below!

1. Nikki says:

One of my favorites, Barbie. Thank you for sharing!

2. Samantha Sivils says:

Beautifully said!

Samantha

3. Laura Rath says:

This is one of my favorite verses – it gives me hope and comfort!

4. Charina says:

Yes trusting in the unseen, walking by Faith. God bless you Barbie!

5. Love that photo and standing with you today for God’s provision Barbie. May He fill your hands to overflowing, give you just what you need today and in the coming days. Blessings to you!

6. I LOVE that verse, Barbie! But I truly love the verses after it the
    best…”Then you will call on Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to
    you. You will seek Me and find Me when you see Me with all your heart. I will be
    found by you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back from
    captivity.”

7. Child of God says:

I love Jeremiah 29:11, it is one that I think of in pray often when I am praying for the people God has placed on my mind.
    Blessings,

8. This is one of my favorite verses! Something to hold on to! We may be insecure about our future, but we can trust God who knows what is in store for us!

9. Btw I’m sorry my post doesn’t really fit into your “short and simple” requirement  but i couldn’t resist joining your party! Next time, I promise! I feel like somebody who came in a ballgown and all the rest are in jeans! :^(

10. Kerri Smith says:

I held tight to this verse in 2010….got me through a difficult time! It’s one of those verses I reflect on often when the answers are unknown or not what you expected or wanted.