The Weekend Brew: Trust

© dubova - Fotolia.com

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.
(Proverbs 3:5-6)

Will you take the hand of the Father today, and trust Him with whatever it is you are going through today?  Put aside the reasoning of your mind, lean into Him and listen for that still small voice.  He longs to share His heart with you, and He longs to bring you peace as you trust Him today.

I would love for you to join me for Fresh Brewed Sundays.  This is where we share a simple scripture with simple insight.  No heavy words necessary.  Feel free to use the button in your post and link up below!

1. Charina says:

“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is — His good, pleasing and perfect will.”

All good things.

2. Child of God says:

Trusting and leaning on the Lord is sometimes very difficult but always rewarding. I long for the peace that only God can offer and I yearn to hear that still small voice.

Have a great day!!

3. Laura Rath says:

“Put aside the reasoning of your mind, lean into Him and listen for that still small voice.”I like this. I need to stop thinking about the why, and lean into Him and let Him comfort me. Thanks Barbie!
    In Christ,
    Laura

4. Nikki says:

These verses make me want to simply sit and breathe in deep. Inhale the truth. Thank you for blessing me today!

5. Anonymous says:

Barbie, I really love this Sunday scripture idea.  I plan to start this with you and everyone else joining in, next Sunday.  Thanks for hosting!   🙂

Blessings,
    ~Rosann

6. Linda says:

Hi Barbie…I liked your verses from Proverbs on TRUST.  I know if we trust Him we will have peace….so I linked up my “Peace” poem from Friday.  Luv ya!  Linda

7. Cyndi Spivey says:

I almost forgot to link up! Busy Sunday 😀
    Have a great week!

• Barbie says:

I am so glad you did. I visited your blog before you linked up and almost asked you to link up. The scripture you chose was so good. One of my favorites!

8. Joan says:

Trust is my word for this year and this is one of my favorite verses.

9. Barbie says:

I LOVE your poem! And I am thankful you linked up!