Joy Dare – Week 5
“Joy’s a function of gratitude. And gratitude’s a function of perspective. Counting gifts changes my perspective — & my LIFE.” – Ann Voskamp.
91. Chocolate smiles.
92. A heart overwhelmed by His grace.
93. A successful fist semester of part-time homeschooling.
94. Being more aware of the choices I am making.
95. Blog friends who consistently encourage and love.
96. Tickle fun.
97. More wedding shopping with my beautiful daughter.
98. That His love is written on my heart.
99. That His words are the only thing that comfort my weary soul.
100. That when I praise Him, everything else fades away.
101. A husband who loves to fold laundry.
102. That I have a house to clean.
103. That worship changes the atmosphere.
104. That prayer releases heaven on earth.
105. That by His stripes I am healed!
106. That He sent His Word and healed our disease.
107. That although I cannot see, the promise is still there, and it’s still a promise.
108. Unusually warm weather.
109. Sugar-Free Mochas!
110. Beautiful evening skies.
111. That He chose me and still chooses me!
I am linking up with Ann over at A Holy Experience today as we count our gifts to 1000 and beyond! Will you join me there? Or simply leave a comment below and tell me three things you are thankful for today!