Joy Dare – Week 10
“Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” — William Arthur Ward
196. Jumping in puddles.
197. The way He paints the sky.
198. A new windshield for my SUV.
199. 12 weeks until my daughter’s wedding!
200. Chocolate covered pretzels.
201. Laundry folded.
202. The way my daughter’s hair smells after her shower.
203. Strawberry lemonade.
204. My 8yo who lays his hand and prays for healing.
205. Great reports from our team in Thailand.
206. Fresh signs of Spring.
207. Unforced Rhythms of His grace.
208. His constant nudge to slow down.
209. He is worthy of it all!
210. Reconnecting time with my hubby.
211. The dimple in his cheeks when he smiles.
212. Her belly laugh that warms my heart.
213. My oldest boy, who turns 18 on Wednesday.
214. The blood of Jesus.
215. The sacrifice He made.
216. That He came.
217. That He rose again.
218. Renewed vision.
219. A letter from a friend.
220. A heart that is tender.
221. Knowing He delights in me.
I am linking up with Ann over at A Holy Experience today as we count our gifts to 1000 and beyond! Will you join me there? Or simply leave a comment below and tell me three things you are thankful for today!