The Weekend Brew: He Lives!

© Glenda Powers - Fotolia.com

I am the living one. I died, but look–I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and the grave.  (Revelation 1:18)

There are no words to express my overwhelming gratitude at what my Lord has done for me.  He willingly took that long road to the cross….for me.  He did it for love.  Not that I deserved it.  Not that I could ever repay Him.  He carried a heart of love for all mankind.  I am so thankful that He came.  I am overwhelmed that He would choose to give His life for me.  And I am eternally grateful that He lives.  He overcame death, hell and the grave.  His love is stronger than death.  Hallelujah, He lives!

“You did it for me, you did it for love.  It’s your victory, Jesus you are enough.”Because of Your Love (Phil Wickham)

May you and your family have a blessed Resurrection Sunday!

I would love for you to join me for Fresh Brewed Sundays.  This is where we share a scripture with just simple insight.  No heavy words necessary.  Feel free to use the button in your post and link up below!

1. Joan says:

How can we ever thank Him enough?  Wishing you and your family  a blessed Resurrection Sunday.

2. Laura Rath says:

A blessed Easter to you and your family Barbie!

3. Kerri Smith says:

His selflessness for my selfishness…my feeble thank you just doesn’t seem to be enough.
    Joining you  in celebration of our risen Savior!! Halleluiah!!

4. Child of God says:

Resurrection day is my favourite day of all! But that will be replaced on the day I enter into His physical presence forever!

Have a blessed Resurrection Sunday

5. He lives so I can face tomorrow! Because He lives all fear is gone! Amen!

6. Anonymous says:

Amen my friend!  There are no words and no way we could possibly repay what He has done for us.

Happy Resurrection Day!  He is ALIVE!

7. Anonymous says:

Amen!  I can never tell Him enough how thankful I am.  May we forever praise His name!