The Weekend Brew: Come To Me

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  (Matthew 11:28)

I have been feeling overwhelmed this past week.  I have so much on my plate and I am trying not to worry that everything won’t come together.  This song speaks to my heart right now.  I pray it will minister to you as well.  *Please make sure you mute the music player before listening.

I would love for you to join me for Fresh Brewed Sundays.  This is where we share a scripture with just simple insight.  No heavy words necessary.  Feel free to use the button in your post and link up below!

1. Cyndi Spivey says:

I love that song Barbie! Thanks for sharing it. Praying for you sweet friend.
    Blessings,
    Cyndi

2. Happy Pentecost Sunday to you Barbie. Praying you feel a sense of His peace today over what lies before you.

3. bethinnc says:

Love you Barbie!  I pray this will be a better week.

4. Kerri Smith says:

such a beautiful song! “I’m your steadfast…I’m your faithful strength…Come to Me, I’m all you need…I’m your everything!” This speaks right to my heart…oh how I love how music can do that. Thank you Barbie, I needed this this morning! Have a beautiful week, my friend!

5. Lindy Kaden says:

I have been struggling with feeling overwhelmed too.  I love this song.  I have been trying to rest in our Vacation Bible School theme verse, because VBS is what is stressing me out the most.

The Lord lights up my darkness 2 Sam 22:29

• Barbie says:

VBS can be very stressful.  Praying His peace will rule and reign in your heart.  Love the scripture you shared.  Even in the midst of darkness, He is light!

6. Elizabeth says:

It’s all going to come together beautifully Barbie!  Two of my daughter’s weddings came together lovely, on a showstring budget and lots of prayer!

7. Child of God says:

Hi Barbie,
    I love this song! I am praying for you sister, that this overwhelming feeling will leave you and the peace of Jesus will enter in. Take it one step at a time, all will be done and will turn out perfectly, just give it to Him. 🙂

Hugs and loving on you.

8. soulstops says:

Praying you may feel His peace and love surrounding you, Barbie 🙂

9. Praise God that we can cast our cares on Him! He alone can give us rest in His perfect peace.
    Love in Him,
    Laurie Collett

10. Stephani says:

Hi Barbie!  I’m participating in Freshly Brewed Sundays for the first time.  Thanks so much for hosting this!

11. Magnolia Mom says:

What a gorgeous picture with one of my favorite verses.

12. Wendy @ ECTaS says:

Thank you for hosting this lovely link up Barbie.

Thank you for your encouraging comment and visit to my blog. I appreciate you taking time out to visit (especially as you are so very busy at the moment). I hope things begin to settle for you over the coming days.

13. just beautiful… I love that song. And I’ve loved your prayer posts this week as well!