As a blogger, I cannot tell you how many times I have met women while out running errands, or those who come through the church doors where I work, who ask me for the url to my blog. So I tell them, and most often they ask me to repeat it, or write it down, and I fumble in my purse for scratch paper and none is to be found. And then I wonder why I do not have business cards? Life would be so much easier. And besides, it would be a great way to promote my blog!
I was recently contacted by Uprinting about hosting a giveaway. One of my readers will win:
250pcs Customizable Die-cut Uprinting Business Cards
Here are the sizes you get to choose from:
2×3.5″ Rounded Corners
2×2″ Rounded Corners
1.75×3.5″ Rounded Corners
2×3.5 Rounded one corner
2×3.5″ Half Circle Side
2×3.5″ Oval, 2.5″ Circle
14pt Cardstock Gloss / Matte / High Gloss (UV), or 13pt Cardstock Uncoated.
How to enter:
- Visit the UPrinting Business Cards Page and leave a blog post comment telling me your favorite business card die-cut shape. (MANDATORY ENTRY)
Other ways to enter (OPTIONAL – 1 additional entry per each separate comment)
- Like My Freshly Brewed Life on Facebook
- Like UPrinting on Facebook
- Follow UPrinting on Twitter
- Add UPrinting to your Google Plus Circle
This giveaway will remain open until 9:00pm (Pacific Time) on Wednesday, May 16th. A winner will be picked using Random.org and be announced on my blog.
- This giveaway is open to US residents only, 18 years old and above.
- No prize substitutions allowed.
- Winners are allowed to win once over a six-month period.
- Only email addresses used for the giveaway will be eligible to claim the prize.
Disclaimer: “You should assume that the owner of this blog will receive free print products in exchange for the post. Any and all reviews posted are based solely on my own experience and may be atypical. Please practice due diligence in making any related purchase decisions. Interested to hold a giveaway like this? Please sign up here.”