The Weekend Brew: His Banner Over Me Is Love

He brought me to the banqueting house,
and his banner over me was love.  (Songs 2:4)

Today was a perfect day for a wedding.  I was overcome with so much joy and delight as I reflected on the love of my daughter for her groom, and his for her.  And I was overcome once again with the way God feels toward me. He continuously draws me into his presence and covers me with His love.

I apologize for the late link up.  More wedding photos to come!

I would love for you to join me for Fresh Brewed Sundays.  This is where we share a scripture with just simple insight.  No heavy words necessary.  Feel free to use the button in your post and link up below!

1. So glad God blessed your daughter’s wedding with a beautiful day, and that he has blessed your family with this new marriage. Thinking of you as you head into a new week.

2. Love the verse and love the picture! Surrounded by beauty, You! Isn’t it all re-mindful of His love and beauty?

3. BethFerrell says:

I am so glad it went well Barbie. Your daughter is beautiful like her Mom. What a sweet reminder of His passion for us!

4. Joan says:

Beautiful photo of a beautiful bride. I’m glad the wedding went well. Take a few deep breaths now – I know the past few weeks have been busy and stressful. And the verse is such a beautiful reminder of His love for us.
    Blessings!

5. veronica says:

What a stunning picture! And it must have smelled beautiful there with all that lavender (I think those are lavender plants, right?) Cant wait to see more wedding pictures 🙂

6. Donna McMorrow says:

What a lovely photo. Your daughter is a beautiful bride. Congratulations! Take a few deep breaths now and relax.

7. What a gorgeous photo, breathtaking. And please don’t apologize for being late, I’m surprised you did it at all with a wedding to fill your cup. Congrats, can imagine you are still floating high as a kite from the festivities.

8. Elizabeth says:

What a beautiful wedding photo…can’t wait to see more! And now, dear mother of the bride, I think you need some days to rest!

9. Ann says:

Beautiful picture and verse…glad you got to celebrate “His banner of love” “at the banqueting house”. Can’t wait to see the other pictures!!

In His Lo♥e, Ann

10. Magnolia Mom says:

Beautiful, beautiful shot!

11. Michele-Lyn says:

Oh my gosh! I can just imagine the flood of emotions… and what joy! I know that my own girls weddings will leave me undone — as I cry at every wedding, and even at the site of your beautiful picture, my heart flooded… Congratulations 🙂

12. Nikki says:

I can’t get enough of your pictures! such beauty and love reflected in each one. Oh my goodness…..