The Weekend Brew: More Than Enough

Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.  (Ephesians 3:20)

Last week, I was growing faint with worry over our current circumstances.  This week, I am in awe of His faithfulness.  Just when it seemed like all hope was gone, He brought forth manna from heaven to meet our very need.  Not just one gift, but two.  Gifts I did not dare have the faith to ask for; yet in His loving kindness and through His power at work in others, He showed His great love and care for us and made a way where there was no way.  He has provided above and beyond.  He has given us more than enough.

He is the God of hope.  If you are going through a hard time, do not lose heart.  Hang on to hope and dare to believe that He has the power to provide more than you ever dare to hope for or imagine.

I would love for you to join me for Fresh Brewed Sundays.  This is where we share a scripture with just simple insight.  No heavy words necessary.  Feel free to use the button in your post and link up below!

1. Michele-Lyn says:

Praise God! I am rejoicing with you for the blessings you received 🙂 And AMEN!! He is and He gives so much more than enough. Blessings friend 🙂

2. Laura Rath says:

Oh, how I love when God makes a way where we see no way!! Such a beautiful picture and a very uplifting and encouraging post! “He is the God of hope.” Amen!!

3. Elizabeth Stewart says:

Thank God for answered prayer!!!

4. Wendy @ E1A says:

Was holding up the shield of faith for you… Praise God! This is really encouraging.

5. Joan says:

Barbie – God is so good – all times, both good and bad. Only He is able to give the “peace that passes all understanding.”
    Blessings!

6. Kerri Smith says:

oh, Barbie…thank you for this reminder this morning! praying for you my friend!

7. Ann Pop says:

I needed these words of encouragement today, Barbie! My weekend has been tough! Like you mentioned, sometimes our circumstances can cause us to worry and get stressed, but He is able to accomplish more than we could even ask!! Praise God!

In His Lo♥e, Ann @ Christ in the Clouds

8. Debbie Petras says:

Praise God Barbie! He is faithful. Thanking Him and so glad you could share this.

9. Thank you for sharing Barbie! I needed to hear this too. Sometimes life issues get so overwhelming and we need to be reminded that He Is Able. thanks again!

10. Child of God says:

Praising GOD!! WOOT!! He is good always!
    I am so glad to hear that things worked out. 🙂
    Blessings,

11. Isn’t amazing how He knows our every need BEFORE we muster the faith or courage to ask? Praising Him for blessing you!

Sherrey

12. Donna Schultz says:

Praise Him for being so much better to us than He has to be.

13. alwaysalleluia says:

He IS the Hope! 🙂 How beautiful and merciful is His faithfulness even when we falter.

14. Noreen says:

Hi Barbie, So nice to see you today! Thank you for all your prayers for our state. I loved hearing how the Lord opened up and poured out blessings on you this week. He is our only source of security in this world. Blessings, Noreen

15. Laurie Collett says:

Thanks for the awesome photo, post & limlup! Praise God that He knows what we need before we even ask Him, and that He answers our prayers exceedingly abundantly beyond what we could ask or think! Love in Him,
    Laurie

16. Jean Wise says:

Praising God with you. Thanks for hosting this blog hop too. Love your message of hope today

17. Stephani says:

I needed this encouragement and reminder today!

18. Patsy Paterno says:

Yes we should always hold on to hope! I know He’s never late! When we were building our house, I thought I’d have to borrow money but after praying God said, don’t borrow money! He came though at just the right time and we were able to finish building our house! Praise Him! Patsy
    from
    HeARTworks
    and
    papemelroti

19. Wendy says:

So thankful that with Him there is always MORE. More that I could possibly dream or imagine. More than I could ask. Loved your post! A wonderful reminder of the unexpected blessings He provides!

20. Pixie says:

This is well timed reminder for me, God really is more than enough for all of us. It’s amazing to think about…thank you so much for sharing this.

simplythepixie.blogspot.com

21. Ann Ordinario says:

This verse is very true to me,..He is my hope and strength. Hi I’m Ann, first time to link here and I’m glad I did. It was a blessing to hop by your inspiring blog ☺