6 In 31 Days of Coffee Talk with Jesus/ Faith

I Believe In You

(photo source

My Child,

Today, I want you to know that I believe in you.

I believe
that you are a strong and courageous woman.

I believe
that you are a wonderful wife and mom.

I believe
that you are an amazing friend.

I believe
that you have a destiny and a purpose.

I believe
that you have the strength within you to accomplish all that you desire to do.

I believe
that those dreams in your heart will be realized.

I believe
that those whom you love and are praying for will be restored back to right relationship with Me, and with you.

I believe
that when you give your love away, you will receive more.

I believe
that when you feel weak, you will receive the grace to endure.

I believe
that you will run this race set before you, and that you will finish strong.

Do not lose heart.  I believe in you my precious daughter!

Until tomorrow,
Love Jesus

*This is Day 25 of a 31 Day series on Coffee Talk With Jesus.  You can find all of the posts in this series here.  I pray you are blessed as you read.

Jennifer {StudioJRU}
    October 25, 2012 at 5:22 pm

Makes my heart smile. Beautiful post, Barbie!
    Jennifer {StudioJRU} recently posted..by his grace. {31 days}

October 25, 2012 at 9:38 pm

Thank you my friend!

marygems
    October 26, 2012 at 9:06 pm

Barbie- I have been in a difficult place this past month- and your beautiful posts from Jesus have been a spiritual life-saver- thanks SO MUCH for listening so well and for all the might good encouragement- they are a blessing INDEED.

October 27, 2012 at 10:18 am

Marygems, I am so grateful to know that your heart is being ministered to by my posts. May He continue to fill you to overflow and encourage your heart. Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment. I so appreciate it.

Rosann
    October 27, 2012 at 3:02 am

Barbie, thank you for sharing God’s heart with me. The timing of this post is perfect for my circumstances. I just attended a Heart to Heart women’s retreat last night (only for the Friday evening portion) and God revealed big, scary stuff to me. A direction He wants me to go. Public speaking. Eeek! I feel so unequipped for that calling. But as He revealed this to me, He also said “You need to go deeper. You need to pull in closer to Me. That’s how I’ll prepare you for the task.” To read these words this morning is like hearing Him comfort and confirm to me that He wouldn’t ask me to do it if He didn’t believe in me. He knows I have a heart for sharing His glory with the world. With Him there to guide me, I CAN do this.
    Rosann recently posted..31 Days to SuperMom {Day 26: Creating Family Traditions}

October 27, 2012 at 10:19 am

I am thankful that God always meets us when we need Him to. How exciting what it is He’s speaking to your heart. I will commit to pray for you. I know that when our hearts say “yes”, even a weak yes, God just explodes in us. So excited to see what is in store for your future. And, I know you have this ability to communicate His heart. I know He will give you the words.