8 In Faith

Let’s Prepare Together, Shall We?

I want to thank you for your amazing response to my post about Preparing My Heart for Christ.  I have been thinking that I would love to have you along on this journey, not just with me in spirit, but with me as you also share what God is doing in your own heart as you prepare to receive Him this Christmas.

As we lean in closer to Him, He will be faithful to speak to each of us as to how we can best prepare our hearts to receive Him in simplicity of devotion, without reservation.

So I am inviting you, my readers, to commit to take this journey with me.  Every Tuesday, beginning December 4th, up until Christmas, I will share one aspect of how I am preparing my heart to receive Him.  In that post there will be a “prompt” so to speak.  I would love it if you would share your thoughts on how God is preparing your heart through the prompt.  And if God is not speaking to your heart specifically about the prompt, why don’t just post about what He is speaking to you about.  Who knows, your writing may give me an idea for the prompt for the following week.

So what do you say?  Shall we join hands and walk this journey together?  Look for the link up beginning on Tuesday, December 4th. Feel free to grab the picture at the bottom of this post and use it in your posts.

I am looking forward to drawing closer to God through this season of Advent as we prepare our hearts together.

Joan
    November 29, 2012 at 9:26 pm

Great Barbie! I’m looking forward to reading and sharing how we are preparing our hearts for our celebration of the birth of Christ!

See you Tuesday!

Through Him, Joan

November 30, 2012 at 12:28 pm

It will great to have you Joan!

Nikki
    November 29, 2012 at 9:29 pm

I am excited for this link up..I love the Advent season..I think it is the most exciting part of Christmas…could you imagine living in those days and experiencing the Savior being born!!? Wow! I am doing a Bible Study about Preparing our Hearts for Christmas with the Good Morning Girls…We have our Facebook group if you would like to join! I am looking forward to linking up!
    Nikki recently posted..Women Connect 2012

November 30, 2012 at 11:06 pm

I simply cannot even begin to imagine living in the time when Jesus was born. I will have to check out the Good Morning Girls on Facebook. Thanks for stopping by Nikki!

Mia
    November 30, 2012 at 8:19 am

Dear Barbie
    Thank you! I am looking forward to this. I just know it will be special!
    Bless you, dear friend
    Mia
    Mia recently posted..The Wonder of Imperfection

November 30, 2012 at 11:09 pm

Thank you Mia! Your post today was captivating!

Child of God
    November 30, 2012 at 9:55 am

You are so creative! Sounds like a great idea. I will join in when I can.

Blessings,
    Child of God recently posted..Not for The Weak In Faith

November 30, 2012 at 11:10 pm

Oh, not that creative. Hopefully God will bring the words to what He’s laid on my heart. Would love to have you join when you can.