The Weekend Brew: I Will Praise Him With My Song

(photo credit)

When my heart is striving to rest, when the cares and worries of the days ahead threaten to rob me of my joy, that is when I dig deep for the song that He has placed in my heart.  For God alone is my strength and shield.  He is continually watching over me.  I will lean in a little closer this week, trusting Him, for I know that He will help me.  Yes!  My heart will leap for joy and sing a song of praise.  For He alone is worthy!

I would love for you to join me for Fresh Brewed Sundays.  This is where we share a scripture with just simple insight.  No heavy words necessary. Feel free to use the button in your post and link up below!

1. Amanda says:

This is just perfect!! The photo, the scripture, so beautiful! 🙂 Thanks for the link-up, have a blessed day!!
    Amanda recently posted..Sweet, Simple Saturday

2. Michele-Lyn says:

I just love your devotion to God, and how your heart draws near to HIm in worship, no matter where you may be in your journey, you surrender yourself to His plan for you. I believe the best is yet to come for you. He makes all things new… Love you!
    Michele-Lyn recently posted..Even a cup of cold water…

3. Child of God says:

What a beautiful picture!
    He alone is worthy and He alone can fill your heart with His love.

God bless sister,
    Child of God recently posted..Lucy’s Scans

4. Love this verse Barbie… it is quite another thing to live this verse… carrying it with me into the week ahead.

5. Nikki says:

this is perfect to start the day….even the picture is beautiful
    Nikki recently posted..Stillness

6. Yes, He alone is worthy!

God bless you today Barbie!
    Beth @ My Destiny recently posted..A Sweet Reminder

7. Karen says:

Thank you for sharing this beautifully illustrated scripture

8. Praise God that He gives us so much to sing about! Thanks for the beautiful post & photo & for hosting, & God bless!
    Laurie Collett recently posted..Give Thanks for the Giver!

9. Debbie says:

Lean in to Him Barbie! He is your rock and your shield. Praying for you sister.

Love,
    Debbie
    Debbie recently posted..Thankful for Children

10. Mary says:

Barbie, It’s always a blessing to visit here, God’s light is always on. 🙂

11. Lisa says:

I always seem to be running to catch up with life lately, and I love that I popped by here to find this. Ahhh, just to settle in Him.
    Lisa recently posted..Thanksgiving