8 In Writing & Blogging

My Favorite Posts From 2012

As we wind down 2012, I thought I would share links to some of my favorite post of the year.  These are not necessarily the most viewed posts, but the ones that if you missed, I hope you will click over to read.  If you are new, these links will provide a broader overview of what I write about.

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

Thank you for allowing me to share my heart with you here.  I cannot thank you enough for your constant support, encouragement and prayers. I truly hope that I will get to meet some of you in person one day.

Please come back tomorrow, as I will be sharing my One Word focus for the coming year!

Summer
    December 31, 2012 at 4:29 am

I remember your daughter getting married like it was yesterday! You were so over the moon about it and you still are which shows what a awesome momma you are and I know I will be just as over the moon when Kelcee gets married when shes fifty lol kidding ha!

I will have to read some of these posts that I haven’t read yet! Your blog is one of my favorite, inspirational, spirital blogs out there I really do love it alot. Just wanted you to know that and I love you too!

Sums

December 31, 2012 at 11:08 am

Awe, t hank you Summer! Praying this is your year of breakthrough! You’ve got this, with God’s help! 🙂

Child of God
    December 31, 2012 at 9:20 am

What a great idea Barbie. When I have more time I will come back and read these posts.

Happy New Year! Welcome 2013!!
    Child of God recently posted..New Every Morning

December 31, 2012 at 11:09 am

Thank you my friend. Happy New Year!

Nikki
    December 31, 2012 at 12:30 pm

Love how you put this together, friend! You shine so bright…so blessed and honored and completely humbled that He brought us together. Looking forward to seeing what He has in store for you in the coming year. Oh what God can do through you! Hugs to you!
    Nikki recently posted..Best Reads for 2012

Mary
    December 31, 2012 at 1:28 pm

Hello Barbie, stopping by to wish you and your family a very Happy and Blessed New Year!
    Mary recently posted..Peace

Child of God
    December 31, 2012 at 3:35 pm

Hey there friend, I came back to read through these posts. Although I didn`t read all I did skim through and picked out my favourite ones. The Wedding Day 2 just because your daughter is so beautiful and I remember the anticipation you had before the wedding. A Letter To Myself, I enjoyed this one as it gave a bit of insight into Barbie. 🙂 The other ones I loved as well, but these were the two that really spoke to me.

Have a blessed New Year`s Eve with your family.
    Child of God recently posted..Welcome 2013!

Beth @ My Destiny
    January 1, 2013 at 4:49 am

You and I had a similar idea there my friend. Of course, your presentation is much more beautiful than mine. I love the photo of your daughter and her husband. She looks so happy!

I hope to come back when I have time to click around and visit your older posts.

I wonder what God has planned for us this year?

Love and hugs,