14 In Weekend Whispers

The Weekend Brew: My Prayer for You

“May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.”  (Psalm 20:4)

As 2012 comes to a close, I want to thank you for journeying alongside of me in my faith.  I could never express to you my gratitude for grace extended, prayers given and hearts laid bare as you’ve revealed your own, very personal journey with the Lord through comments, link ups and emails.

My prayer for each of you is that those silent dreams in your heart would be fulfilled in the coming year. Please know that I am praying for you, asking the Father to grant your deepest desires.  May your plans would be interwoven with His plans, and may every step you take move your closer to His heart.

May peace, health, wholeness and abiding joy overwhelm you.  My heart is full, and I am honored to call you friend.

*This is the last Fresh Brewed Sunday on the blog.  But don’t worry, I will shortly be introducing The Weekend Brew.  It will be basically the same kind of link up, but will allow for a little more flexibility.  Don’t you just love the new name?

I would love for you to join me for Fresh Brewed Sundays.  This is where we share a scripture with just simple insight.  No heavy words necessary. Feel free to use the button in your post and link up below!

Jennifer Peterson
    December 29, 2012 at 6:27 pm

Yes I love the name!!! So blessed to have met you!!
    Jennifer Peterson recently posted..Big Leaps 2012

Laura Rath
    December 29, 2012 at 7:24 pm

Blessings to you in the new year Barbie! I’m so glad we’ve been able to get to know each other better over this past year. Here’s to 2013 and the journey God takes us on!

Looking forward to the new link-up — The Weekend Brew!

In Christ,
    Laura
    Laura Rath recently posted..Eyes Open to See {Something to Think About}

Jen
    December 29, 2012 at 8:05 pm

So glad to see you up & running Freshly Brewed Sundays! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas & will encounter the best of coming years! ~ jen
    Jen recently posted..When Redemption is Found in Winding Trails. The Journey Of A Warrior Child.

Melanie
    December 29, 2012 at 8:31 pm

Thank you for your beautiful prayer.
    And looking forward to Weekend Brew!
    Melanie recently posted..Comment on Shall be white as snow by Laura Rath

Lauren Mills {mercyINK}
    December 29, 2012 at 9:06 pm

Barbie: Thanks for your prayers for the year to come. Pray the same for your dreams! Look forward to continuing the journey… blessings, lauren
    Lauren Mills {mercyINK} recently posted..A Gift That Won’t Fade…

Beth @ My Destiny
    December 30, 2012 at 5:00 am

Yes, I like the name. I can’t wait to see what it is like.

Thank you for the sweet prayer Barbie. I pray the same for you.

Much love!
    Beth
    Beth @ My Destiny recently posted..I turned on the cold treatment.

Child of God
    December 30, 2012 at 8:13 am

Hi Barbie,
    I sure will miss Fresh Brewed Sunday but I am looking forward to this new link up as it looks interesting. 🙂

I have enjoyed travelling through 2012 with you I have learned a lot and feel so blessed to know you.

Blessings,
    Child of God recently posted..New Every Morning

Maureen
    December 30, 2012 at 8:29 am

Joining with you this week, look forward to the next weekend brew series. Thanks for opening your door to all of us. Good choice of verse as we move into the new year – to pay attention to the desire of our hearts and seek His blessing on our plans. A blessed and spiritually rich new year to you!
    Maureen recently posted..Higher

Anne
    December 30, 2012 at 8:53 am

Happy New Year !!
    Anne recently posted..Celebrating New Year’s With Kids

Mia
    December 30, 2012 at 8:54 am

Dear Barbie
    Thank you for serving us all through your Sunday link-up thus year. I am looking forward to your new weekly link-up. I want to wish you and your dear ones a blessed new year!
    Much love xx
    Mia
    Mia recently posted..The Slave King

Laurie Collett
    December 30, 2012 at 10:59 am

Thank you for the prayer and for faithfully hosting! Looking forward to Weekend Brew and wishing you all blessings in 2013!
    Laurie Collett recently posted..Looking Back

Lea
    December 30, 2012 at 5:54 pm

Weekend Brew, that’s just too cute! Wishing you God’s best as we enter this new year! Hugs to you!
    Lea recently posted..A Southern Christmas Affair ……..

Sarabell