Weekend Whispers

The Weekend Brew: Trusting In His Name

(photo credit

Those who know your name trust in you, for you, O LORD, do not abandon those who search for you.
(Psalm 9:10)

Jesus…

Just to say His Name brings me so much comfort.  Everything I need, He is.  This week, I’ve been reminded of His Name.  He is my…

Prince of Peace
Provider
Refuge
Immanuel
Bread of Life
Living Water
Redeemer

Even in the hard places, He continually shows me His faithfulness.  He will not abandon me because I trust in His Name.  He is faithful to me, because I search for Him and wait for Him to reveal Himself to me.

Are you searching for Him today my friends?  He will not abandon you!  He is faithful.

I would love for you to join me for Fresh Brewed Sundays.  This is where we share a scripture with just simple insight.  No heavy words necessary. Feel free to use the button in your post and link up below!

9 thoughts on “The Weekend Brew: Trusting In His Name”

1. Mia says:

Hi Barbie
    Well said and so true. It might feel at times that we are alone, but then we just need to wait for Him.
    Thank you and have a blessed Sunday!
    Mia
    Mia recently posted..A God Who Waits

2. susan@avintagefarmwife says:

Jesus! Don’t you just love to say His name? Thank you for this post this morning, Barbie, and for hosting this linkup.
    Have a wonderful Sunday! Rest.
    susan@avintagefarmwife recently posted..Sweet Sunday

3. Child of God says:

The name of Jesus, brings joy, peace and awe to my heart. I just love saying His name. 🙂 He is faithful.

Blessings
    Child of God recently posted..Fruit Gives Life

4. Kris says:

My favorite name for Him is ‘redeemer’ that’s the one I cling to most.

Thanks for this, Barbie.
    Kris recently posted..Weekend Wanderings

5. sonyamacdesigns says:

Yes and Amen! To the many and mighty names of the one and ONLY {Jesus}

6. Laurie Collett says:

Praise God for His mighty Names! Thanks for the lovely post & for posting & God bless!