The Weekend Brew: Sow In Tears

No matter what you are going through today, God sees your tears.  Rest in His love today, knowing that He cares for you and promises to bring you joy.

Now it’s your turn to share encouragement here at The Weekend Brew.
1.  Share a post, photo, scripture — anything that breathes life and encourages.  (Please only link one post.  Multiple posts from the same site will be deleted.)
2.  Grab the button from my sidebar to use in your post, or simply link here.
3.  Visit the person who linked up before you (and a few others if you have time).

1. ~Karrilee~ says:

What a gorgeous photo… and I LOVE those promises! Hugs to you, sweet friend!
    ~Karrilee~ recently posted..Full On & All In Series (so far!)

2. Praying for you- linking up my brew! THinking of you, too!
    Dawn St Amand Paoletta recently posted..What It Really Means To Let Go (God’s formula for T.L.C.)

3. Mia says:

Dearest Barbie
    Oh, how I can testify to the truth of this verse!! And I know you too. Thank you, my friend and for your graciousness by providing your space week after week for us to link-up. Have a lovely week!
    Much love
    Mia
    Mia recently posted..At My Beloved’s Table

4. Debbie says:

A beautiful photo and promise!

Sending hugs to you,
    Debbie
    Debbie recently posted..The Greatest Love of All

5. Jedidja says:

Thank you so much, Barbie. This is one of my the bible verses, which means a lot to me.
    Jedidja recently posted..Open alstublieft die vensters …

6. Stephani says:

Barbie, I so needed this verse this evening. It’s been a rough day. The Devil blind sides us sometimes, but I’m thankful the Holy Spirit is quick to move in and direct our thoughts to where they need to be. Thanks!
    Stephani recently posted..Holding My Father’s Hand

7. Just what I needed to hear right now!!! Amazing how God works!! Thank you Barbie
    Jennifer peterson recently posted..mama moments

8. Amanda says:

Hi Barbie! What an awesome promise and a beautiful photo!! 🙂 I am so thankful that God hears us, knows us, loves us!! Thanks so much for this encouraging link-up, have a blessed day!!
    Amanda recently posted..Sweet, Simple Saturday

9. Child of God says:

Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Matthew 5:4.

What a beautiful picture. Blessings and hugs my friend. 🙂
    Child of God recently posted..Rend Your Heart

10. Laura Rath says:

Just what I needed to hear today.
    Laura Rath recently posted..Freedom to Choose

11. Mary says:

Wonderful scripture and beautiful picture. Have a Blessed SonDay.

12. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning! Thanks for the gorgeous post & for hosting, & God bless!
    Laurie Collett recently posted..How Does God Love Me? Let Me Count Three Ways.

13. The picture and your words spoke to my heart today, thank you!!

Also, thank you for the linkup today. I probably linked up more than one post the other weeks that I have linked with you. I am so sorry for not noticing your rules. I do my best to read the post of the blogger who hosts and read the post just before me. I have noticed from hosting my own weekly linkup that many just linkup and do not always read my blog or the linkups from other blogs. I don’t want to do that to you. You bless me often with your encouraging words. I appreciate you, Barbie!!
    Judith at WholeHearted Home recently posted..Enter In by the Door

• Barbie says:

No worries at all Judith. I only really posted this rule this week. I don’t want people feeling pressured to read more than one post, and I am trying to avoid the “spam” link ups, of which you certainly are not one. I’ve enjoyed reading through all of your posts, even though I haven’t been able to comment on all of them. You are a blessing and I am grateful to have you along on my blogging journey.

14. Christina says:

This is one of my very favorites! And love the photo!
    Christina recently posted..Preparing for the Storms of Life

15. Kerri says:

needed this today!!!
    Kerri recently posted..His eye is on the sparrow