39 In Weekend Whispers

The Weekend Brew: What Is God Saying?

Today I have no words to share with you.  I’m feeling a little tired and heavy.  There are so many things on my heart, and sometimes I just don’t have the words.  But I know that God hears every beat of my heart, even the unspoken prayers.

This is a song written and recorded by a very dear friend of mine, and the main worship leader at the house of prayer that I am privilege to serve in.  Her heart for the Lord is contagious.  I pray you will take some time this week to sit back, close your eyes, and allow this song to sink deep into your spirit.

The Lord desires to partner with you to accomplish His will.  Are you asking Him what is on His heart today?

Now it’s your turn to share encouragement here at The Weekend Brew.
1.  Share a post, photo, scripture — anything that breathes life and encourages.  (Please only link one post.  Multiple posts from the same site will be deleted.)
2.  Grab the button from my sidebar to use in your post, or simply link here.
3.  Visit the person who linked up before you (and a few others if you have time).

Mia
    February 22, 2013 at 11:01 pm

Hi dear Barbie
    You have said so much with so little words, thank you! Yes, my friend, He hears all that quiet prayers in your heart and they usually means a lot to Him. Rest in His love, my friend!
    Much love
    Mia

February 24, 2013 at 8:05 pm

Thank you Mia!

Beth @ My Destiny
    February 23, 2013 at 3:54 am

Good morning dear Barbie. I wish I could just be there to give you a hug. I pray you will feel His joy bubble up within you my friend. I have no doubt that He is capturing your every tear and will pour out a harvest of joy in your life.

Love you friend!
    Beth
    Beth @ My Destiny recently posted..My Isaac is on the altar

February 24, 2013 at 8:07 pm

I.love.you.!

Diane | An Extraordinary Day
    February 23, 2013 at 5:29 am

I know that feeling, friend. Oh how grateful I am that sometimes I can just be. And for him…it’s enough.
    Diane | An Extraordinary Day recently posted..Decorating a Vintage Window for Spring with Birds, Music, and Pennant Banners

February 24, 2013 at 8:07 pm

Thank you for your encouragement. Learning to just “be” without the doing is hard. Blessings!

Jennifer peterson
    February 23, 2013 at 6:29 am

We all feel like that at times. Sometimes the weight of the world and struggles and heartache can weigh us down, I know I have been there, praying for you.
    Jennifer peterson recently posted..My mama the cookie master.

February 24, 2013 at 8:08 pm

Thank you my friend. You are a ray of sunshine in my day.

Ashley Ditto
    February 23, 2013 at 8:38 am

Barbie, I completely understand, but please know that you are being used for the glory of God and your talent for reaching people is so great. You have made a difference in my life. Bless you, my friend.
    Ashley Ditto recently posted..I’m on ALLUME today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 24, 2013 at 8:09 pm

Ashley, you encouragement my heart more than you know.

Michele-Lyn
    February 23, 2013 at 8:58 am

It was a beautiful song of worship and surrender. Thank you for sharing, my friend. I pray that you will find refreshing and renewal for your soul. I pray that you will find the rest and the infilling of God’s Spirit that you crave. I also pray that His Words to you would flood your heart and mind so as to be your sustenance and peace. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I love you!
    Michele-Lyn recently posted..they do JUSTICE

February 24, 2013 at 8:09 pm

Thank you Michele-Lyn. You always bring me strength through your words.

Lisa @ {4}SLP
    February 23, 2013 at 10:06 am

what i love about God, he planned for this. moments in our lives when we just don’t have words. and you know what He does for us, He groans for us… interceding for us what can not be uttered. now that is enough to give you comfort, joy, hope, because we don’t have to have words ALL the time. praying for you my friend, because i know you have seen my words and known my heart and prayed for me.
    Lisa @ {4}SLP recently posted..finding JOY

February 24, 2013 at 8:10 pm

Thank you Lisa. You are a true treasure in my life.

Child of God
    February 23, 2013 at 11:49 am

Lifting you up in prayer my sweet friend.

Hugs and love.
    Child of God recently posted..Strength Found In Him

February 24, 2013 at 8:10 pm

Thank you my sweet friend!

Child of God
    February 23, 2013 at 11:54 am

Oh yea, I love this song and her voice is so pleasing to listen to. Thank you for blessings us with this song.
    Child of God recently posted..Strength Found In Him

February 24, 2013 at 8:14 pm

I am blessed continually by her gift to the Lord.

Dianne
    February 23, 2013 at 3:50 pm

Dear Barbie,

Thank you so much for hositng Weekend Brew.

I am so sorry that you have no words–sweet prayers for you my friend.

Love,
    Dianne

February 24, 2013 at 8:15 pm

Thank you so much Dianne!

Helen Tisdale
    February 23, 2013 at 5:16 pm

Barbie! Your post was beautiful without all the words that usually come so easily for you! I felt your heart! The song was beautiful! I will be praying for your strength to be renewed! You give so much out to others, may God bless you in your faithfulness to HIm!
    Helen Tisdale recently posted..My One Word: Improvement

February 24, 2013 at 8:15 pm

Thank you Helen! I appreciate your words so much.

Dayle
    February 23, 2013 at 10:39 pm

My first time here. Thanks for hosting this encouraging party and sharing such a beautiful song. May you feel stronger in the coming days.
    Dayle recently posted..Mama’s Buttermilk Biscuits ~ Simple Pleasures

February 24, 2013 at 8:16 pm

Thank you Dayle! I’ve been to your blog before and thankful to connect with you again. Thank you for linking up with The Weekend Brew.

Anita
    February 24, 2013 at 1:43 pm

I linked up today. I pray that you are able to lay your burden down at the feet of the cross and that the Lord would offer you rest for your weariness.

February 24, 2013 at 8:17 pm

Thank you Anita. I can’t seem to get onto your site because I am getting a warning about a phishing site. Can you send me a direct URL?

Debbie
    February 24, 2013 at 6:15 pm

Ah Barbie I continue to pray for you friend. Beautiful song. I’m glad you came by to accompany me on my virtual vacation. I think we both could use a real one but in the meantime it kind of helps to dream.

Blessings and love,
    Debbie
    Debbie recently posted..My Virtual Vacation

February 24, 2013 at 8:18 pm

Thanks my friend. I enjoy the virtual vacations!

Rina Peru
    February 24, 2013 at 8:57 pm

Hi Barbie, I know right? I often feel that way, too – weary, sad, and burdened. Just take your pleasurable rest – in the Lord. I pray He will lift them up before you know it :).
    Rina Peru recently posted..Beyond Romance

Judith at WholeHearted Home
    February 25, 2013 at 10:15 am

I hope that your heart is truly lifted today. Thank you for taking the time to host this linkup today.
    Judith at WholeHearted Home recently posted..Enjoy the Childhood Joys of Winter

Laurie Collett
    February 25, 2013 at 7:50 pm

Praying for you, Barbie! Praise God that He knows our hearts & how to comfort us. Love the photo — it’s a confirmation to me that I should write a blog post about a dream I had last night about a wedding. God bless.
    Laurie Collett recently posted..Salvation’s Instant Rewards Program

Christina
    February 27, 2013 at 6:05 am

Barbie, I pray that He would be your strength this week. May He comfort you and give you the peace you need. Thanks for sharing this song!
    Christina recently posted..Because He Is For Us

Jennifer
    February 27, 2013 at 9:56 am

Lifting my gaze, with you, friend. XO
    Jennifer recently posted..How I wasn’t supposed to meet my husband: a love story

Patty
    January 13, 2014 at 7:59 am

This song was amazing! Another like-hearted blogger posted this week and mentioned this word: confide. I soaked that up. I know I’ll be writing on it next weekend if not sooner. My longing is to confide in God — with all that means — I guess that is why my word for 2014 is “Draw Near.” Thank you for inviting me over and for this transparent post. Praying for you today: that all the heaviness becomes light as you curl up in His arms. These wordless moments — days — seasons — are part of a healthy life in Him. He uses every last drop of whatever we endure for His sake and ours — and in time, others. I love the translation of “Be still and know I am God” as “Cease striving and know that I am God.” I don’t know if any part of you is striving, but I often find I a comfort I need.
    Patty recently posted..The Purpose in the Promise