Adding More Color To My Life – A New Look!

Well, I’ve done it again!  I have a new look!  I loved my last design, so clean and fresh, but lately I’ve been feeling as if it was a little too much white space.  My life is lacking in color and I simply needed to add a little color back in.  It’s soft and fresh and I hope you will enjoy coming here as much as you did before!

I have a new blog button, as well as a new button for The Weekend Brew, both located in my bottom right widget area.  Make sure to grab those if you would like to!

Now, here’s where I need your help!

I want to redo the tagline for my blog.  I love the Ephesians 1:17 scripture, but it’s more of a life verse for me.  I am writing a new tag line but am having a little bit of trouble.  So, will you help me?  Make your suggestions based on how you view my blog.  If I pick yours, or use yours to create mine, I will send you a little gift.

1. Love the new look, it is beautiful and I’ll have to get back to you on a tagline, but it is beautiful
    Jennifer peterson recently posted..Longing

2. You are amazing. It looks so Spring around here, Barbie. Sweet and hey I think I can smell Spring right through and through! Sniff, sniff! Looks beautiful. I like the verse in Isaiah where he speaks about doing a new thing…hang on gotta google…there it is Isaiah 43:19- version of your choice but I read NIV. Either way that is what came to my mind when I read your request and looked at your blog anew again…hugs!
    Dawn St Amand Paoletta recently posted..Simple Woman’s Daybook (What Every Woman Needs)

• Barbie says:

I take no credit. I am so thankful for my designer friends who help me! I love the idea of “new”. I am chewing on it!

3. Child of God says:

All of the looks you have had are amazing and this one is too. 🙂

Here is my thought for your tagline…
    1 Thessalonians 5:24
    The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it.

Blessings
    Child of God recently posted..Persistence in Prayer

4. Jennifer says:

Oh, the tagline is tough, isn’t it? I will be praying for you as you listen to His whispers about His dreams for you and your beautiful new place. xo
    Jennifer recently posted..We don’t have to have it all figured out

5. Venessa says:

How about this: My Freshly Brewed Life…sprinkled with His grace along the way.

Totally loved this line in your bio! Just a thought! Love the new color.

6. Rosann says:

Wow…it’s so beautiful. How are you able to change the look so often? Do you do it all on your own or hire someone to help you? I SO want a fresh look for mine but I know we don’t have the money for that right now so I won’t even ask my hubby. Lol! I’ve been thinking about taglines for you but I’m coming up pretty blank. The only thing coming to mind is… “His love, broken and poured out for me” or something along the lines of being broken and poured out. I just love those words because I can personally resonate with them so much.
    Rosann recently posted..When God Inspires a Child to Raise Her Hands in Worship

• Barbie says:

Oh friend, I don’t have the money either. But I have some money in my PayPal account that I save for things like this. I sell things on eBay. Hubby has graciously allowed it as he knows how important it is to me. 🙂 I love the “broken and poured out”. Praying for God to show me!

7. BARBIE! how Beautiful! Looks like you! I agree with Roseann’s thought of His love broken & poured out for me. I am thinking of 2 scriptures; will get back to you!
    Helen Tisdale recently posted..I MESSED UP!

8. Wendy says:

It looks fantastic friend! Love it!
    Wendy recently posted..Missions Monday – No Kid Hungry

9. I love it of course! You always make me want to redo my look! <3
    Beth @ My Destiny recently posted..A Longing

10. Wanda says:

Love the new look of your blog Barbie. The soft color is beautiful
    Wanda recently posted..When Home Becomes the Cluttered Place

11. Jen says:

I love the clean look to your blog Barbie. But, like you, I continue to want to revamp and design it! I am sure, whatever changes you make will be wonderful! Have a blessed week! ~ jen
    Jen recently posted..LINK PARTY. What a Taxi Cab. Culture Shock. And UNITE Have In Common.

12. Janet says:

How about this:
    Walking with Him and sprinkled by His grace.

13. Elizabeth says:

It looks great!!!
    My tag line suggestion-
    My Freshly Brewed Life-
    drinking deeply of God’s strong love*living life fully awake
    Elizabeth recently posted..Banana cake with cream cheese frosting…

• Barbie says:

Oh I do love that Elizabeth. I am still working on it. The tagline on the blog may change from time to time until I get it just right 🙂

14. Christina says:

Love this new look! It’s fun to dress in something new, isn’t it? Blessings!
    Christina recently posted..Seeking the Wonder

15. Stephani says:

Love, love, love the new look!
    Stephani recently posted..No Room For Ingratitude

16. Stephani says:

ps I’m following you on twitter now. I just got started this week!
    Stephani recently posted..No Room For Ingratitude