The Weekend Brew: The Living Hope

Through Christ’s death on the cross, and His resurrection we have hope.  He has been raised from death, and gives life to those who are dead.  He is alive and because of His finished work on the cross we have hope. (1 Peter 1:3)

Wishing you and your family a blessed Easter!

Now it’s your turn to share encouragement here at The Weekend Brew.
1.  Share a post, photo, scripture — anything that breathes life and encourages.  (Please only link one post.  Multiple posts from the same site will be deleted.)
2.  Grab the button to use in your post, or simply link here.
3.  Visit the person who linked up before you (and a few others if you have time).

1. ~Karrilee~ says:

Happy Easter Barbie! He is Risen… (He is risen indeed!)
    ~Karrilee~ recently posted..Five Minute Friday – BROKEN

2. Mia De Vries says:

Dear Barbie
    When I read your verse today, I saw the word “living”in a new way! As we are in the midst of Easter, we have the living hope in our living Lord! How blessed we are.
    A blessed Easter to you.
    Mia De Vries recently posted..A House of Cards

3. Karen says:

Barbie, I always enjoy visiting your blog. Happy Resurrection Sunday. Yes, we have a living HOPE!

4. Praise God my friend! Hallelujah! He is ALIVE!
    Beth @ My Destiny recently posted..Do you want to be well?

5. Child of God says:

Nice!! I too, just made a picture with this verse on it. 🙂 Fantastic verse for Holy Saturday.

Blessings hon.
    Child of God recently posted..Sunday is Coming!!

6. HOPE is a powerful thing! Happy Easter Barbie, I’ve linked up to your post! ~Sonya
    Sonya Barker ~At Home with The Barkers recently posted..He Is Risen!

7. Hi, just linking up, the weekend got away from me – thanks so much for hostessing. Mary
    Mary @ Redo 101 recently posted..Sunday Morning – He is risen!

8. LaVonne says:

Thank you for hosting! I am new to your blog and this hop. But so glad to have found you. I am looking for great Christian women bloggers to follow and read for encouragement. It is easy in the blogosphere to get sucked into the nonsense of stats, sponsors, reviews… I am trying to not lose my focus again!

Blessings 🙂
    LaVonne recently posted..Hey! I am a Good Mother, Right?

9. Rina Peru says:

Happy Easter, Barbie! And that verse you’ve chosen today – powerful!
    Rina Peru recently posted..Wrestling Against Discontent