The Weekend Brew: A Sun and Shield

May God overwhelm you with the light of His presence.
May He give you grace for your days ahead.
May you experience the glory of His presence.
May He shower you with good gifts as you seek to
glorify Him in all that you do.

Have a beautiful weekend my friends!

Now it’s your turn to share encouragement here at The Weekend Brew.
1.  Share a post, photo, scripture — anything that breathes life and encourages.  (Please only link one post.  Multiple posts from the same site will be deleted.)
2.  Grab the button to use in your post, or simply link here.
3.  Visit the person who linked up before you (and a few others if you have time).

1. That photo and scripture — beautiful! I say, “AMEN AND AMEN!”
    Beth @ My Destiny recently posted..Protected

2. Beth says:

Beautiful words to help begin the weekend! You are a blessing Barbie!
    Beth recently posted..Jump in the Ocean

3. Denise says:

A positive blessing to start my weekend Barbie; wishing you a weekend full of His amazing grace too! 🙂
    Denise recently posted..Attitude Check

4. Just the encouragement I needed today.
    Thank you so much Barbie!
    Diane | An Extraordinary Day recently posted..Sunny Yellow Table Setting for Two

5. Wow, we are thinking alike this weekend… I posted the same verse. 🙂
    Lyli @ 3dLessons4Life recently posted..Favor

6. I like the verse and thoughts and kinda goes with mine a bit…as we walk each other home. THe video was such an encouragement after the past week- I had to share it!
    Dawn St Amand Paoletta recently posted..Into the Unknown {5 Minute Friday-Jump}

7. ~Karrilee~ says:

So beautiful! Love that verse too!
    ~Karrilee~ recently posted..Five Minute Friday – “JUMP”

8. Jen says:

“NO good think does He withhold from those who walk upright”….Just read this verse in a new light! NO GOOD THING……Hmmm. I love that verse! Why do we ever even toy with the thought that God is greedy, or withholding, or restricting us from good things? Time to cut off that lie off from the source!….Amen!?
    Thanks for hosting Weekend Brew, Barbie! Have a great weekend! ~ Jen
    Jen recently posted..Ever Need More Power To Get Through The Day?

9. Child of God says:

Good morning Barbie,
    When we walk in the law of God, keeping Him first and loving others, He will hear our prayers, answer according to His good and perfect will and will provide all we need to make it through each and every day. He does not ask a lot from us but obedience to Him and in return He will provide. WOW what an awesome Father He truly is.

Have a wonderful weekend friend. 🙂
    Child of God recently posted..Sleep Deprived Parents

10. Man can I use the sun! Thanks for the inspiration, Barbie.
    Melanie Wilson @theinspiredday recently posted..Dear God

11. Marty says:

That has been one of my favorite verse for a long time…your image is paired perfectly with it 🙂
    Marty recently posted..Dew of Light

12. Jedidja says:

Thank you for this ‘bijbelvers’. I love this verse in my own language 🙂 And … what a beautiful picture!
    Jedidja recently posted..Maak je klaar, trek door de Jordaan!

13. I needed this today my friend!!! Thank you have a great sunday!!
    Jennifer peterson recently posted..Cliff diving

14. Thanks for the lovely post & for hosting & God bless!
    Laurie Collett recently posted..The Infant, or the Kitten?