22 In Weekend Whispers

The Weekend Brew: You Are His Masterpiece!

I’ve seen this video floating around Facebook, and although I’ve seen it before, every time I watch, it brings tears to my eyes.  I wanted to share it with you today, to encourage your heart.

The God of the universe fashioned you, knit you together perfectly, uniquely, in your mother’s womb.  His desire for you is intense.   The same God who spoke the world into existence, spoke your name!  This same God who breathed life into you desires to have your heart, a heart that is wholly His.

I pray this video, and the song will bless you today.  You are His masterpiece, created uniquely for Him!

*This post is part of a challenge to blog every weekday in the month of April.  You can read more about it here.
Now it’s your turn to share encouragement here at The Weekend Brew.
1.  Share a post, photo, scripture — anything that breathes life and encourages.  (Please only link one post.  Multiple posts from the same site will be deleted.)
2.  Grab the button to use in your post, or simply link here.
3.  Visit the person who linked up before you (and a few others if you have time).

Jedidja
    April 6, 2013 at 6:08 am

Thank you so much. This is a beuatiful video and I ‘d never seen it before …
    Jedidja recently posted..Opruimen, mijn eigen tafel en een schrijfschrift

April 6, 2013 at 4:31 pm

You’re welcome Jedidja!

Emiliana Martin
    April 6, 2013 at 6:17 am

Barbie, that video was so beautiful! If only I could create artwork like that. Thank you a ton for sharing that video.

April 6, 2013 at 4:32 pm

So glad it blessed you! You are beautiful artist in your own way my friend!

Mia
    April 6, 2013 at 7:03 am

Dear Barbie
    It still amazes me how our Lord desires our hearts and love. He knows that once we have just a taste of His love, all the other. Things will just fall into place. What I also find so humbling is the fact that the slightest desire in our hearts for Him, is also only possible when He has wooed us by His grace.
    Blessings and a wonderful weekend, dear friend
    Mia
    Mia recently posted..The Day After Darkness

April 6, 2013 at 4:33 pm

That’s so true Mia. God put the ache in our hearts for relationship for Him, and it’s Him that woos us to Himself. Have a beautiful day!

Melanie Wilson @theinspiredday
    April 6, 2013 at 8:30 am

Beautiful, Barbie! I hadn’t seen it before. Especially meaningful after seeing my newborn great-niece!
    Melanie Wilson @theinspiredday recently posted..Will You Get Up or Give Up?

April 6, 2013 at 4:34 pm

It gives me chills every time I see it. Oh how He fashions us and makes us perfectly! Blessings!

Tammy
    April 6, 2013 at 8:56 am

That’s beautiful. Thank you for sharing!
    Tammy recently posted..Happy Birthday and a spring walk…

April 6, 2013 at 4:35 pm

Thank you so much for stopping by today Tammy! Blessings!

~ linda
    April 6, 2013 at 11:31 am

I am so grateful to have come by as I had not seen that video either and so glad I did. Etched upon my heart now.
    May your day be filled with the beauty of the Lord.
    Caring through Christ, ~ linda
    ~ linda recently posted..No Reason for a Rut!

April 6, 2013 at 4:36 pm

So thankful you stopped by Linda. Off to read your blog in a bit!

Pam
    April 6, 2013 at 9:01 pm

I can’t believe how many of us have been posting about music, art, singing to the Lord and how He makes us His masterpiece… all things that were in my mind as I just wrote my own. Sacred echoes all around… 🙂 Beautiful. Thanks for sharing this, Barbie…

April 6, 2013 at 9:40 pm

I look forward to reading your post Pam!

Debbie
    April 7, 2013 at 8:39 am

I thought it was about time I linked up for your Weekend Brew party. I loved seeing the video. Knowing that you are an artist makes it even more special. Thank you for the opportunity to share today Barbie.

Blessings and love,
    Debbie
    Debbie recently posted..What Do You Choose to Meditate on?

April 7, 2013 at 6:12 pm

Yay! Can’t wait to read your post Debbie!

Child of God
    April 8, 2013 at 6:28 am

That is beautiful!! So much talent!

Blessings sister. 🙂
    Child of God recently posted..Fourth Dimension

April 9, 2013 at 4:59 pm

I know! It blesses my heart!

Courtney
    April 9, 2013 at 12:14 pm

Thanks for coming to visit my blog, Barbie. I am so excited to read about your adventures with homeschooling-my husband and I have been talking about this subject at length, so its nice to hear another point of view!
    Courtney recently posted..Ultimate Blog Party 2013

April 9, 2013 at 5:00 pm

Thanks for visting me Courtney. I am a new homeschooler, and also work full time. So my situation is very unique. It’s been a rough year, but I’ve learned so much. I hope to be an encouragement to you and others!