The Weekend Brew: You Are His Masterpiece!

I’ve seen this video floating around Facebook, and although I’ve seen it before, every time I watch, it brings tears to my eyes.  I wanted to share it with you today, to encourage your heart.

The God of the universe fashioned you, knit you together perfectly, uniquely, in your mother’s womb.  His desire for you is intense.   The same God who spoke the world into existence, spoke your name!  This same God who breathed life into you desires to have your heart, a heart that is wholly His.

I pray this video, and the song will bless you today.  You are His masterpiece, created uniquely for Him!

*This post is part of a challenge to blog every weekday in the month of April.  You can read more about it here.
Now it’s your turn to share encouragement here at The Weekend Brew.
1.  Share a post, photo, scripture — anything that breathes life and encourages.  (Please only link one post.  Multiple posts from the same site will be deleted.)
2.  Grab the button to use in your post, or simply link here.
3.  Visit the person who linked up before you (and a few others if you have time).

1. Jedidja says:

Thank you so much. This is a beuatiful video and I ‘d never seen it before …
    Jedidja recently posted..Opruimen, mijn eigen tafel en een schrijfschrift

2. Barbie, that video was so beautiful! If only I could create artwork like that. Thank you a ton for sharing that video.

3. Mia says:

Dear Barbie
    It still amazes me how our Lord desires our hearts and love. He knows that once we have just a taste of His love, all the other. Things will just fall into place. What I also find so humbling is the fact that the slightest desire in our hearts for Him, is also only possible when He has wooed us by His grace.
    Blessings and a wonderful weekend, dear friend
    Mia
    Mia recently posted..The Day After Darkness

• Barbie says:

That’s so true Mia. God put the ache in our hearts for relationship for Him, and it’s Him that woos us to Himself. Have a beautiful day!

4. Beautiful, Barbie! I hadn’t seen it before. Especially meaningful after seeing my newborn great-niece!
    Melanie Wilson @theinspiredday recently posted..Will You Get Up or Give Up?

5. Tammy says:

That’s beautiful. Thank you for sharing!
    Tammy recently posted..Happy Birthday and a spring walk…

6. ~ linda says:

I am so grateful to have come by as I had not seen that video either and so glad I did. Etched upon my heart now.
    May your day be filled with the beauty of the Lord.
    Caring through Christ, ~ linda
    ~ linda recently posted..No Reason for a Rut!

7. Pam says:

I can’t believe how many of us have been posting about music, art, singing to the Lord and how He makes us His masterpiece… all things that were in my mind as I just wrote my own. Sacred echoes all around… 🙂 Beautiful. Thanks for sharing this, Barbie…

8. Debbie says:

I thought it was about time I linked up for your Weekend Brew party. I loved seeing the video. Knowing that you are an artist makes it even more special. Thank you for the opportunity to share today Barbie.

Blessings and love,
    Debbie
    Debbie recently posted..What Do You Choose to Meditate on?

9. Child of God says:

That is beautiful!! So much talent!

Blessings sister. 🙂
    Child of God recently posted..Fourth Dimension

10. Courtney says:

Thanks for coming to visit my blog, Barbie. I am so excited to read about your adventures with homeschooling-my husband and I have been talking about this subject at length, so its nice to hear another point of view!
    Courtney recently posted..Ultimate Blog Party 2013

• Barbie says:

Thanks for visting me Courtney. I am a new homeschooler, and also work full time. So my situation is very unique. It’s been a rough year, but I’ve learned so much. I hope to be an encouragement to you and others!