The Weekend Brew: Swept Away

Now it’s your turn to share encouragement here at The Weekend Brew.
1. Share a post, photo, scripture — anything that breathes life and encourages. (Please only link one post. Multiple posts from the same site will be deleted.)
2. Grab the button to use in your post, or simply link here.
3. Visit the person who linked up before you (and a few others if you have time).

1. Mia says:

Dear Barbie
    Oh, I never want to escape our beloved Lord’s Embrace. There where He nestles us close to His heart!
    Much love, dear reins
    Mia
    Mia recently posted..The Twelve Pearls

2. ~Karrilee~ says:

Oh I love this gorgeous picture and the words are perfect!!!
    ~Karrilee~ recently posted..A Link Up: It was the Best of Vacations, it was the Worst of Vacations…

• Barbie says:

Can you believe my son took this photo, with his iPhone? He has some serious photo skills with his little phone.

3. Oh, how He loves… 🙂
    Lyli@ 3-D Lessons for Life recently posted..Sweetness

4. Rebekah says:

Barbie,

This is stunningly beautiful–the picture and the imagery and the glorious truth!
    Rebekah recently posted..Words of Wisdom for the Weekend: Unlocking the Secrets of our Hearts

5. June says:

What a beautiful image, and beautiful word picture you paint today, Barbie. I love the thought of God embracing us! Have a blessed day!

6. I love that word picture of His love washing over me and the embrace.
    And….your photo is stunning with the foam and bubbles captured so beautifully in the corner.
    May you feel that love this weekend, Barbie! [hugs]
    p.s. Praise God with me for answering a big need. No job…but this is amazing.
    Diane | An Extraordinary Day recently posted..Friendship’s Dew :: The Week at a Glance 6/29

• Barbie says:

I need His love to wash over me every day….every moment. My son captured this beautiful photo with his iPhone. Isn’t it amazing? Oh yes, I will be praising God for you! He’s faithful.

7. Stephani says:

Lovely photo, and the picture of waves washing over a body truly shows how inescapable His love is.
    Stephani recently posted..In Between the Planting and the Eating

8. Kaye Swain says:

Hi Barbie, I came here via Janis and was really blessed to join in. Thank you for a delightful visit and such an encouraging picture and verse.
    Kaye Swain recently posted..Are You Looking For Comfort in The Midst of a Whirlwind of Sandwich Generation Issues?

9. Beth says:

This is just lovely. The warmth of His embrace…there is nothing better. A beautiful image to go with the verse. Much love to you.
    Beth
    Beth recently posted..For your Sunday

10. Gorgeous photo & Scripture! Thanks for hosting & God bless!
    Laurie Collett recently posted..Water and Oil: Judgment and Deliverance (Part 2: Oil and Fire)

11. HisFireFly says:

breathtaking match of photo and Word!

He’s got this. He’s got us!
    HisFireFly recently posted..Who do you suppose?