9 In Faith

Pressing Through The Silence

It seems like forever since I’ve been here.  If it wasn’t for the Five Minute Friday or The Weekend Brew, I’m not sure I’d be here these days.  I’ve tried to write.  I have several unfinished posts justing waiting for words to fill in the gaps, yet there are none.  I don’t have all of the answers, I just know this is a busy season in my life, as I am working through some things physically, emotionally and spiritually.  All good things.  I don’t want you to think there is anything wrong.  But I just wanted you to know where I am at.  Sometimes when I try to do too much, by brain becomes overloaded and all circuits shut down.  This is a time of rest and refocus for me.  I know the words are there.  I am just waiting on the Lord to release them.

Thank you for sticking with me through the silence.  I can feel your prayers and am so thankful for your encouragement.  If I could ask you to pray with me for two things:  First, I am doing some pretty heavy changes concerning my eating this week and next.  I am off to a great start.  (If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook you can see what I’m doing.)  I would like to finish strong!  Secondly, I have a book in the making and I’m stuck.  Will you pray that God would release the words to continue writing?

I miss you all and hope to visit you soon.

~Karrilee~
    July 24, 2013 at 7:45 am

Praying for you, sweet friend!
    ~Karrilee~ recently posted..Let’s Embrace Grace and Let Go of Comparison

Beth
    July 24, 2013 at 8:03 am

Praying for you my friend. A little gift is on it’s way to you!
    Much love, Beth
    Beth recently posted..A Story of Transformation

Carrie
    July 24, 2013 at 8:28 am

I’ll certainly keep you in my thoughts and prayers! I too am focusing on my wellness. We moms need to care for ourselves! I’m cheering on the sidelines for your book!
    Carrie recently posted..When Diet and Exercise Stop Mentioning Skinny, Part Two

Wanda
    July 24, 2013 at 5:00 pm

I under those moments of silence Barbie. Sending you prayers.
    Wanda recently posted..How Not to Let the Telephone Gremlins Win

Elizabeth
    July 24, 2013 at 10:41 pm

Praying for you, friend.
    Elizabeth recently posted..It’s the little things…

Amy Jung
    July 25, 2013 at 3:42 am

Praying for you this morning…

Beth @ My Destiny
    July 25, 2013 at 4:15 am

I pray you have great strength in your new way of eating and breakthrough with your book my friend! Love you!
    Beth @ My Destiny recently posted..What are YOU thinking?

Adoption Mama
    July 25, 2013 at 4:17 am

Count on my prayers. I have been silent too, lately. Waiting on God. To move.

Elizabeth
    July 25, 2013 at 8:46 am

Praying for you Barbie, that the Lord will help the words flow and that He’ll give you strength for the journey.
    I will admit my blog is lower on my priority list. When life gets busy, it is usually one of the things that goes into mini hibernation.
    There is only so much of you to go around.
    Elizabeth recently posted..Royal Wednesday Hodgepodge