10 In Homeschooling

What’cha Doing Wednesday: Curriculum Clean Out!

Today finds me buried beneath boxes of curriculum.  A friend of mine who I attend church with is moving to Japan for the next couple of years, as her husband’s job is relocating.  She graciously gave me her curriculum to sell, not wanting any profit.  She only asked that I give one third of the proceeds to our children’s department. I didn’t have to think twice.  I am up to the challenge.  So I came home tonight and began going through the boxes.  Everything is in excellent condition.  After an hour of sorting and posting a few items, my head started to spin.

I think it will take me the rest of July to get it all sorted, organized, posted and sold.  If you are looking for anything, let me know, as I just might have it.  Some of the publishers include Abeka, BJU, Sonlight, Rod & Staff and AOP.  All grade levels.

Well, that’s what I’ve been doing.  How about you?  What’cha been doing these days?

Elizabeth
    July 10, 2013 at 8:01 am

This is on my summer to-do list too.
    I have a lot of curriculum to sell. I just have to get busy selling it.

July 11, 2013 at 6:57 am

It’s quite challenging but feels good!

Lisa @ four simply living
    July 10, 2013 at 1:39 pm

I’m sorting, urging and scheduling for next year today. I have the kids shelves all cleaned and re-organized for the first day… I really think i love the organizing best. There’s something about a clean slate.
    Lisa @ four simply living recently posted..Comment on What’cha Doing Wednesday…. sparklers by Lisa Kerner

July 11, 2013 at 6:58 am

It feels good to help someone like this, and I am a little behind organizing my work space. Have a great day!

April
    July 10, 2013 at 2:57 pm

I have been trying to get settled into our new house, fixing up the yard, prepping for our new scripture link up, maintaining the blog, dreaming about growing the blog, trying not to snap at the kids (and failing — sigh), on top of working full time… my life is hectic and busy and I love it!
    April recently posted..The Fine Lines of Beauty

July 11, 2013 at 7:00 am

Ha! We’re working on some of the same things. Maintaining my blog and trying not to snap at the kids are at the top of my list.

Beth @ My Destiny
    July 11, 2013 at 3:10 am

Yikes that is a lot to go through, but what a blessing!
    Beth @ My Destiny recently posted..Milk and Forks

July 11, 2013 at 7:01 am

HI Beth! Thanks for stopping by today. I’m having fun helping, but boy it’s a lot of work.

noelle cagle
    August 2, 2013 at 11:37 am

I am looking for Life of Fred books and Singapore Math (Primary Mathmatics version) Thanks =)

August 2, 2013 at 11:47 am

Hi Noelle! I don’t have either of those. I would look on eBay, The Homeschool Lounge in their used curriculum or Homeschool Classifieds. Hope you are able to find what you need!