The Weekend Brew: The Lord Watches Over You!

Lord Watch

TheWeekendBrewButtonNow it’s your turn to share encouragement here at The Weekend Brew.
1. Share a post, photo, scripture — anything that breathes life and encourages. (Please only link one post. Multiple posts from the same site will be deleted.)
2. Grab the button to use in your post, or simply link here.
3. Visit the person who linked up before you (and a few others if you have time).

1. Sharon says:

I love that verse!

What comfort to know that we can never escape the Lord! His watchful eye is ever upon us, and we are never separated from His love!

GOD BLESS!
    Sharon recently posted..“FAN THE FLAME” FRIDAY

2. a lovely, gentle start to this end-of-summer weekend. thank you, Barbie!
    Linda@Creekside recently posted..Boundary Lines

3. Denise says:

Love this verse in Psalms; it has always been such a comfort! 🙂 Have a blessed and joyful holiday weekend Barbie! 🙂
    Denise
    Denise recently posted..Plant Your Seed

4. Rachael says:

I’m on my way to the coast this morning. Perfect picture and verse for my day:)
    Rachael recently posted..It is Time to Let Go

5. Beautiful photo – I never feel alone at the beach – it can be one small beach but it shouts the vastness of God’s creation – and your scripture – how wonderful that when we believe we are never alone. Sweet reminder:) Thank you Barbie!

Maryleigh
    bluecottonmemory recently posted..Giving of the Hands

6. child of God says:

It is so reassuring knowing God is watching over us! I love the picture.

Blessings
    child of God recently posted..Believe In God

7. Ann says:

What an encouraging picture and verse! Thanks again for hosting the blog hop. Have a blessed weekend!
    Ann recently posted..A Trustworthy Saying

8. Wanda says:

That is one of my favorite scriptures Barbie.
    Wanda recently posted..Encouragement Came Wrapped in White

9. Sarah says:

Seriously, that is my favorite psalm!! The Lord kept me meditating on that psalm for like a month straight. It’s beautiful! Thank you for sharing Barbie! Have a blessed weekend!! 🙂

10. Dayle says:

Inspiring, as always.

Thanks for hosting!
    Dayle recently posted..Irritants can be blessings in disguise ~ Words for the Weekend

11. Beth says:

The verse brings such comfort and your picture is beautiful! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend, Barbie.
    Much love,
    Beth
    Beth recently posted..For your Sunday

12. Gorgeous! Praise God that He always watches over us!
    Laurie Collett recently posted..Labor Day Pains

13. Kym says:

Love the picture! Beautiful!