7 In Inspired Art

Day 10: The Heavens Declare The Glory of God

Heavens_declare_glory_of_god

This particular piece reminds me of the universe, and God’s magnificant creation.  My mind goes crazy when I think of the Creator God, the One who made heaven and earth, the One who spoke the world into existence, and how He thinks about me.  He made the sky, the stars, the entire universe.  The expanse of the heavens belongs to Him.

And He made little ‘ole me.  Because He loves me and His desire is for me.

It sort of blows my mind up to think about it.

*This painting was done entirely with my hands.

31DaysOfArtAndInspirationButtonThis is Day 10 of 31 Days of Art & Inspiration.  Click here to read all posts in this series.

Looking for more awesome 31 Day posts to read?  Head over to The Nester’s blog where you will find hundreds of other bloggers linking up in a variety of topics.

~Karrilee~
    October 10, 2013 at 7:08 am

Beautiful Barbie! I am really loving seeing your artwork each day!
    ~Karrilee~ recently posted..Day 10 – Encountering God in Prayer

October 10, 2013 at 8:05 am

Thanks Karrilee! I appreciate you!

Dayle
    October 10, 2013 at 11:13 am

Love this! And one of my favorite Scriptures.

Kimberly
    October 10, 2013 at 7:16 pm

You are making me want to turn on some worship music and get my hands wet in some paint! I love seeing what you create…especially how it ties to His Word. I am so thankful that in creating us in His image, He gave us the ability to be creative. Hugs to you!
    Kimberly recently posted..{Day Nine} The Blessing of a Place at the Table

October 10, 2013 at 7:50 pm

Oh girl, do it! It’s so freeing. Karrilee got inspired and finger painted. You should see what she did. AhhhhMazing!

Tiffany Stuart
    October 11, 2013 at 9:27 am

I love all of these…and the added truths you share. Gifted indeed.
    Tiffany Stuart recently posted..Free to Rest

Diane | An Extraordinary Day
    October 12, 2013 at 6:21 am

Yeah…it kinda freaks me out if I think about it too much. 🙂 The things of God are often too much to comprehend.
    Hope your day is Extraordinary!
    ~Diane
    Diane | An Extraordinary Day recently posted..Be Creative :: Cozy and Warm Homespun Table Setting