9 In Inspired Art

Day 20: The Earth Is Filled With The Glory Of The Lord

Knowledge_of_glory

This is another early painting where I actually used a brush.  When I look at this, I see an explosion of God’s glory covering the earth.  The world today needs to be filled with the knowledge of the glory of God.

I long for God’s glory to be displayed on the earth.  I long for the day when all people will bow before Him, recognizing Him as the Almighty God, ruler of heaven and earth.

May Your glory fill the earth Lord, and may all mankind awaken to the knowledge of the glory that is in Christ Jesus.

*This painting was done with a brush.

31DaysOfArtAndInspirationButtonThis is Day 20 of 31 Days of Art & Inspiration.  Click here to read all posts in this series.

Looking for more awesome 31 Day posts to read?  Head over to The Nester’s blog where you will find hundreds of other bloggers linking up in a variety of topics.

Beth
    October 20, 2013 at 5:46 am

I love Habakkuk. I studied it about a year ago and it truly blessed me. And of course, I LOVE your painting. I have empty walls that are screaming for some of your art work to be placed on them!
    Beth recently posted..For your Sunday

October 20, 2013 at 6:23 pm

Oh Beth! You are a gift to me. Don’t you worry. Someday you will have some art for those walls. Working hard at getting some prints together. 🙂

Wanda
    October 20, 2013 at 6:20 am

What a wonderful promise from the book of Habakkuk. When I look at your painting it reminds of a dart board with God’s glory reaching His target.
    Wanda recently posted..The Friday Five: Link Love

October 20, 2013 at 6:24 pm

Oh I love the dart board with God’s glory! Hope you have a beautiful week!

Positively Alene
    October 20, 2013 at 3:53 pm

Your words. Your art. Your heart always inspires me. Thank you for that. It’s been a hard week — Glad we’re off and blessed with another so I’m claiming this promise! God’s glory and knowledge will fill the earth and me!! Love ya
    Positively Alene recently posted..day 17: if you can swim in shallow waters, you can swim in the deep.

October 20, 2013 at 6:24 pm

Praying you have a much better week Alene! Blessings!

ginanorma
    October 21, 2013 at 9:24 am

Hi Barbie, I would be willing to do this for you!! Email the details and I totally am IN!!!
    How exciting I can’t wait to check it out!!! Way to follow God’s lead and just go for it!

October 21, 2013 at 9:29 am

Thank you Gina! I’ll be in touch!

Jennifer
    October 21, 2013 at 11:01 am

This is just beautiful! His glory pouring out, over us all!
    Jennifer recently posted..what He writes on your heart