12 In Inspired Art

Day 31: The Path Of Life

Path_of_life

Well, here we are at Day 31 of my series on art & inspiration.  I truly hope that you were blessed and inspired by my art.  This series really helped me to value myself as an artist.  I so appreciate all of your wonderful comments and can’t thank you enough for following me here and on Instagram every day this month.  Many of you have asked about prints and cards of my art.  I am working on a little something, which I hope to unveil in January!

This is another example of a painting done with a partner. You can clearly see my style, with the curves and flows in this painting. My friend painted the beautiful tree and helped make this piece the beauty that it is.

*This painting was done with a partner.  My contribution was done with my hands.

31DaysOfArtAndInspirationButtonThis is the final day of my 31 Days of Art & Inspiration series.  Click here to read all posts in this series.

Be sure to visit again tomorrow, as I will be introducing my November Inspired blogger.  You will love her.

Late Friday night, I will post the linkup for The Weekend Brew.  Be sure to join me!

And on Monday, I have a few announcements and hopefully a little surprise to share!

Jennifer peterson
    October 31, 2013 at 4:33 am

Just beautiful, you have an amazing gift, thank you for sharing your gift with us to enjoy!! I don’t know how to set up a shop but you really should!!
    Jennifer peterson recently posted..31 ways….Day 30

October 31, 2013 at 3:23 pm

Jennifer, I will be working on getting a store set up soon. I think God has given me the green light!

Beth
    October 31, 2013 at 4:37 am

Beautiful! Beautiful! I’ve so enjoyed seeing all your amazing work. Thank you for sharing with us. And super excited about upcoming announcements!!! Love you. Wishing you a blessed day.
    Beth recently posted..Three Word Wednesday: Your Great Grace

October 31, 2013 at 3:24 pm

Thank you Beth! Love you back!

Shelly
    October 31, 2013 at 5:03 am

Loved this! Beautiful art work and a beautiful message. Be blessed today and bless someone else!

October 31, 2013 at 3:25 pm

Thanks for stopping by Shelly!

Kindel
    October 31, 2013 at 10:54 am

This is beautiful! I especially love the way the tree flows into the other parts of the artwork! You are so talented! I’ve enjoyed following along with your 31 days series! Thanks for sharing your art!

October 31, 2013 at 3:27 pm

Thanks for following along Kindel. I’ve enjoyed your printables. I’ve missed some so will have to go back to see if they are still available.

child of God
    October 31, 2013 at 12:16 pm

Oh I do love this one!! Ha! I love all of them. 🙂
    You are a wonderful artist Barbie, thank you for sharing your work.
    Blessings.
    child of God recently posted..Trick or Treat? Yes? No?

October 31, 2013 at 3:28 pm

Thank you my friend!

Rosann
    October 31, 2013 at 2:43 pm

Oh, this is so so cool! This is definitely my favorite of all your paintings. I’m so glad you ran this series and shared your art. It has been a privilege to see this side of you, my friend. 🙂
    Rosann recently posted..Thank You, God, for Your Everlasting Love

October 31, 2013 at 3:28 pm

Thanks for your constant encouragement Rosann!